Chapter 1054 - Chapter 1056

Chapter 1054: Path of a Wife

"Miao Miao ah... my poor daughter..." Madam Miao stumbled out and hugged Miao Xiao Miao tightly as tears of joy poured down her cheeks. The mother and daughter pair hugged each other, crying loudly...

After a long time, Madam Miao wiped away her tears and walked up to Jun Mo Xie. She had a gentle and earnest look on her face as she said in a soft voice. "Jun Ye... I'll be leaving Xiao Miao... in your hands from now on... She is young and willful and has been pampered since young. Please be patient with her..."

After this matter, Madam Miao had thoroughly acknowledged this son-in-law! Right now, even if Miao Xiao Miao wanted to turn back, this mother-in-law would instead be standing on Young Master Jun's side!

In this world, how many men would truly be able to die with his woman? From what she knew, she hadn't met one until now! Mo Jun Ye's actions had truly allowed this Madam Miao to set her heart at ease!

To place her future in the hands of this young man, she could really relax! Furthermore, she would not suffer any injustice at all! For his sake, her daughter was even willing to sacrifice her life. How would he bear to bully her?

Jun Mo Xie laughed awkwardly, and in that moment, he didn't know what to say. Even this Lord Evil Monarch whose skin was thicker than a city's walls could not help but blush a little at this kind of trust. In that moment, he actually resembled a shy little boy...

That night, the Miao Family hosted a huge feast, and all the guests gathered together happily!

It was a grand feast where everyone drank until they were drunk...

Only the Qiu Family's Qiu Cheng Yun was feeling somewhat unhappy in his heart. "It's good for you all, since both of them are back, and everything is fine! But this old man's grandson had been beaten half to death by Bai Qi Feng, and no one even knows how he is now...

But he could only brood about the matter in his heart. As for saying it out... Even if he was given 10 times more guts, he wouldn't dare...

The most important thing was that Jun Mo Xie and Miao Xiao Miao had come back safely, and he could finally breathe.

Now that the two little ancestors had returned safely, the crisis that the Qiu Family was facing had disappeared by 80-90 percent!

In the instant Jun Mo Xie returned, the happiest was actually this Qiu Family head! My dear little ancestor ah... you're finally back... If you returned any later, my Qiu Family will truly be finished...

That night, Li Xing Yue and the other youngsters surrounded Jun Mo Xie and began to stuff him full of wine. This lucky brat had actually managed to pick the best flower of the Misty Illusory Manor away and even completed the deed on the same day. Whose throat would they pour the wine down if not his?

Everyone found all kinds of reasons to continuously offer cups of wine, commencing a grand drinking competition. Everyone claimed themselves to be the god of wine, or a wine immortal...

Young Master Jun's character was still very good and did not go back on his words, accepting everything that came his way. Downing bowl after bowl, until his face was completely red, and he swayed heavily, looking as if he would collapse atop the table and pass out at any time. However... this fellow simply would not drop!

This gave others an illusion: that with just one more bowl of wine, this fellow would probably drop...

In addition, Miao Xiao Miao repeatedly advised him anxiously: Drink less... drink less... From the looks of it, she seemed extremely concerned...