Chapter 1186 - Chapter 1190

Chapter 1186: Terrifying Flame of Primal Chaos!

All of a sudden, Ji Bo Wen roared. "Jun Mo Xie, come out! Come out for this daddy! If you're a man, roll out here for this daddy! You spineless bastard, only knowing how to use underhanded methods!"

As a Saint Monarch, when had Ji Bo Wen ever lost himself like this before? But this time, he couldn't endure no matter what!

When he happened to look down, he discovered the strange situation in the pit. Originally, Xia Chang Tian and him had the same thought: No matter how many strange tricks you have, you can't threaten us. Even the weakest among our experts are at the Saint level of cultivation; how can they be burned to death by a bunch of fire? That would be the greatest joke in the world!

Even if you can conjure more water, what of it? At best, you can suppress them for a moment. They won't die. Can you maintain it for a long time? The moment the water's force slows down, everyone would be able to charge out in an instant! At that time, their strength will still be completely unaffected! With just you alone, even if you have more magical abilities, could it be that you can take on all 47 people at once?

Not to mention a mere Jun Mo Xie, even Gu Han would not be able to do that!

But in that brief moment that he looked down, he discovered that the water had already stopped, but no one had come out. When he looked closer, he received the greater shock!

Xuan Ice! It was all Xuan Ice!

How did Xuan Ice appear in a place like this? One had to know, the volcanoes were still erupting in the background, and the temperature was so suffocating that it threatened to bake people alive. But Xuan Ice actually appeared here? Ji Bo Wen could scarcely believe his eyes. But when he looked harder again, he couldn't help but exclaim with shock!

In just the mere blink of an eye, the Xuan Ice had turned into Essence of Ice!

Facing this unimaginable miracle, Ji Bo Wen only had one thought—finished!

Those 40 people down there were basically finished already! Unless Jun Mo Xie suddenly had a change of heart and released them, it was likely that only a few people would be able to come out alive from that pit!

The moment they were trapped in the Essence of Ice, they were already most likely doomed! To be frozen together with their brothers beside them, no one would dare to move even a finger!

Any rash movements would cause the damage to spread to their own brothers!

Right now, the Essence of Ice had already solidified, and there were no dangers for the moment. But any sudden movements or outside energy would cause the ice to shatter, and countless ice shards as sharp as divine swords would instantly tear everyone apart!

If everyone wrapped their Xuan Qi around themselves, they might be able to shatter a portion of the Essence of Ice, but there was no way they could break it completely at once! And those shattered Essence of Ice would not just disappear. They would turn into tiny lethal weapons with insane killing threat!

Xia Chang Tian and Ji Bo Wen both turned pale at the same time!

They finally understood Jun Mo Xie's sinister intentions!

And also just how terrible his retribution was!

His voice reverberated through the air, but Jun Mo Xie didn't make any form of reply.