|| Chapter 1 ||

I love y'all have fun reading the first Chapter ❤️
_______________________

Rosalie's POV.

"You're gonna die!" I yelled at my older brother Rocky while we played a video game. "Never!" He yelled back at me when he killed my character.

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. "that's so not fair!" I said whining. "MOM!" I yelled with a smirk which made Rocky nervous.

Mom appeared in the living room where only Rocky & I were. "yes honey?" Mom asked. "Rocky cheated!" I said whining while I pointed at Rocky.

Mom knew that he didn't but it was still fun to watch her hitting him once or twice with the kitchen towel.

Mom winked at me and disappeared in the kitchen to make food for the family.

I stuck my tongue out at Rocky and soon we bursted out laughing. "you're an evil little sister," Rocky pointed out chuckling.

"I know," I replied simply, shrugging. We heard footsteps and Ryland entered the room. He said down behind me so I was sitting between his legs since we were sitting on the floor.

He kissed my head and I gave him the controller. "you're going to die!" Ryland said evilly. We were the two youngest Lynch's so we were a pretty good team.

"Ha! Sure just like Rosa did right?" Rocky asked laughing. I hit his head which made me giggle without a reason.

"Ouch! MOM Rosalie hit me!" Rocky yelled at Mom. "Nice job girl!" Mom yelled which made Ryland and me laugh while Rocky pouted.

They continued playing while I was cheering for Ryland. Half an our later Ryland killed Rocky's character and we did our victory dance.

The front door opened and a weird looking Rydel stared at us. I laughed and jumped into my big sisters arms. She chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"How was teaching dance?" I asked her smiling. "Awesome! How was playing with Rocky & Ryland?" Rydel asked me back.

"Awesome! Rocky lost!" I told her smirking. She laughed and high fives me. "HEY! You lost!" Rocky yelled from the living room.

Rydel went to take a shower and the boys started playing another game. I entered the kitchen and helped Mom a little since it was much work to cook for eight people.

"When is Riker coming home?" I asked my Mom Stormie. "In about 10," she answered. "and Ross?" I asked her. "in about 20," she answered.

Riker was at rehearsal for dancing with the stars with his partner Allison Holker. She's really nice.

Ross was filming the last season of Austin & Ally which is really sad because I loved that show.

Basically Rocky, Ryland & I are the ones without hobbies. Ryland started to go out more with his friends which left Rocky & me. We were the two laziest persons in the family.

Soon the door opened and Riker came in all sweaty. "Hey Rosa & Mom, I'm gonna shower," he said exhausted. We nodded and I walked back into the living room.

Dad was in his office making calls and stuff because R5 is planning on another tour this summer.

The door opened again a few minutes later and an exhausted Ross came into the living room. Since I was spread out on the couch he just laid on top of me.

"Ross!" I yelled whining. He chuckled and rolled over so he was laying next to me. "how was filming?" I asked him politely.

I was one of those persons who are nice to everyone and who are caring more about other people then themselves.

"Pretty cool," he answered. I rolled over him and fell on the floor. "ouch," I said while rubbing my arm.

"Why did you do that?" Ross asked me laughing. "I felt like it," I answered shrugging. I still laid in the floor until Mom called us for supper.

The boys ran to the dining room immediately which made me giggle. Rydel entered the dining room as well and when Riker passed the hall way I yelled his name which caused him to come.

"Yea?" He asked me with a weird look since I was spread out on the floor. "can you carry me?" I asked me nicely with my puppy eyes, he can't resist.

He sighed and nodded chuckling. He lifted me up and carried me into the dining room and placed me on my seat.

"Why did you carried her?" Dad asked Riker chuckling. "I can't resist her puppy eyes," Riker confessed which made me giggle again.

I'm a really giggly person.

"I'm just lazy," I pointed out shrugging. We started eating and talking about how our day was and stuff.

We ate brownies for dessert. God they were delicious. "what are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked hyper.

I really wanted a day for the family again but Rydel is always teaching dance, Riker is rehearsing, Ross is filming, Ryland is always with his friends, Dad is always calling people in his office and Mom is always cooking and grocery shopping or shopping in general since Rydel & I hate shopping.

This only left me & Rocky but sometimes Rocky's going out as well.

"I have filming," Ross answered me. "I'm meeting friends with Rocky," Ryland answered. "I'm teaching dance," Rydel added. "I'm rehearsing," Riker added as well.

"Me and Dad are going to friends to a 'over 40' party kind of style," Mom told me. I sighed and jumped off my seat. I looked in everyone's surprised eyes before I ran off to my room.

I locked my room and started hearing music so I won't hear their knocks on my door. They never have time for me.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading :)

Next Update: 04/09/15

See ya then ;)