"Ugh! I miss him!" Trinity said, yanna's words reminding her that she hadn't talked to hoseok since yesterday.

"What's your major?" Trinity switched the subject, too excited to get to know her roommate.

"Theater." Yanna said. Trinity raised a brow.

"You? Theater?" She asked. Yanna kissed her teeth, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back against the wall.

"Yes. Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Well you just didn't pick me as the type to be an actress, that's all. I hope I didn't offend you." Trinity said hurriedly.

Yanna waved her off. "Nah it's cool. I get that A lot but it's true that I'm here studying theater."

"Well that's cool. Imma dancer." Trinity said, accent coming on strong that time.

"I can believe it." Yanna said.

Trinity smiled. She got that a lot too.

"I'm gonna go meet with some friends down the strip. You wanna come with?" Yanna said all of the sudden, hopping out of her bed and reaching for her phone.

"I-... I'm actually gonna stay in tonight. Thanks for offering though." Trinity smiled.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you when I get back." Yanna said, waving at Trinity before leaving the room.

Trinity sighed as the door closed. One thing she really didn't want to do was be left alone but atleast this gave her some time to call in and check up on her man.

She felt empty without Hoseok. She missed him already. She would be glad once the weekend came so that she could spend time with him.

But for now she would need to deal with it and try to get used to this new lifestyle quickly.

Trinity laid on her stomach on the bed as she FaceTimed hoseok.

Instantly, he picked up.

Trinity laughed at the funny face he was making, taking a quick screenshot of it.

"Don't be snapping pictures of me, lil girl

"Don't be snapping pictures of me, lil girl." Hoseok said from the other end, his voice a bit raspy.

"Don't be making funny faces in my phone then, lil boy." Trinity threw back, holding false attitude as she couldn't hide her smile from him.

Hoseok's rolled his eyes. She rolled hers as well. He rolled his again causing her to do the same. They kept doing this until they both couldn't take it anymore, bursting out into laughter until it settled down.