Outtake IV for 100k

To celebrate 100k reads on this book (wow thank you!) I decided to release another scene that I scrapped from the final chapter. Sometimes when I had an idea, I'd briefly rush through a scene without much detail or description and focus on key emotions, points and speech. 

This is one of them, so it won't be as eloquantly written because it was one of the very first ideas I scrapped in favour for a less intense, more realistic and less humourous scene. I felt while the humour had a place within the book, the interaction between Jimin and Taehyung during Taehyung's realisation that his best friend hooked up with Ji-Seok, was not a time for comedic commentary. 

Without further ado then, have this outtake. It's set in one of the flashback moments within Bang PD's office. 

***

***

Jiseok was angry. That much Jimin knew. The young singer had seen his glare of distaste at Jimin's apparent flirtatious interactions with the other Idols and, not even considering the consequences of his actions, the contemporary dancer had simply continued his exaggerated act. Taemin was a friend. Thats how they interacted. Jiseok knew that.

He'd made it up to him anyway. The moment he'd been able to prise away from the band, they'd spent the night engaged in an intimate embrace, Jimin sinking into his familiar submissive role, letting the older stylist take what he wanted for as long as he pleased. But then Jimin ran into trouble. Jiseok's anger was atill much apparent, but he'd grown bored of supressing it through sexual acts. Not thinking twice about the consequences, he'd got up, dressed and, after spending a brief moment engaged in a deep, parting kiss, he'd left the room.

"Jiseok-Jiseok no! You fucker! Let me-don't just leave me like this you bastard!" Jimin hissed as loudly as he dared. But the stylist didn't return and the door slammed shut, "Ahhh fuck." The younger swore silently. Per a recent activity, both Jimin's wrists were tightly tied up against the back board of the bed. He usually didn't mind, as Jiseok untied him after and they'd always have a safe word. But this time, Jimin was unsure how he'd get out of the mess he'd put himself in.

Shifting uncomfortably in his naked state, he managed to weasel his lower half under the covers. He knew he'd have to get help, he the fastenings were too tight. Leaning as far as he could towards his phone on the table, he let out a huff of amusement as he used both his feet to draw it onto the bed and, after five attempts and 30 seconds of locking himself out, he had typed in his passcode with his nose.

"I would find this funny if I wasn't stark naked, tied to a bed..." Jimin grumbled, somehow miraculously finding a way to call Jiseok.
"Hello-?"
"Jiseok you fucker come back and untie me."
A laugh resonated down the phone, "I'm mildly impressed you actually managed to call me-"
"-This isn't time for humour please come back!"
"No." and the stylist hung up.

"Fuck you too!" He yelled into the silence, forgetting he was supposed to be keeping his words silent around the other members. He let out another loud yell of panic, realising there were only a few ways to escape this situation and all of them involved at least someone else discovering his secret.

As he began attempting to untie himself, his phone buzzed.
"Jimin? You ok? I heard you yelling."
Namjoon. His and Yoongis room were nearest to Jimin.
"Y-yeah... Can you grab Tae?"
"He's here. One second."

Jimin slumped onto the pillows and let out a groan of disbelief. He was such an idiot.
"Jiminie? You alright?" a knock resonated across the room.
"T-tae... I need some help." Jimin replied dejectedly.
"Can you open the door for me?"
This was followed by a spat of laughter, which concerned his best friend, "No. I can't. You need to grab my spare key from Kook...don't let anyone else in!!"

As he waited patiently for Taehyung's return, Jimin frantically thought through how he was going to explain his situation. There were two explanations he'd have to give. Firstly, why he was tied up and secondly... He knew there was no way to avoid coming out to Tae. Tae wouldn't care but... The idea still terrified him.
"Baby I'm back- no one else is with me." Tae's voice called through the door. He swiped the card through the door lock and gently prised open the door to the dark room.

"If you laugh I will kill you." Jimin grumbled, looking down momentarily to ensure his lower torso was covered.
"W-why?" Tae hissed through the darkness, stumbling over to the bed.
"Because I'm stuck. Turn the light on you twat."
"You're stuck?!" As Taehyung switched on the bedside lamp, he froze, stunned. Yet a small smirk played against his lips. He covered his face with his hand, the smirk growing into a grin and then a choking sound as he attempted to resist the urge to laugh.

"Jimin what happened?" he hissed, his eyes raking over the numerous hickies against his best friends skin. Without hesitation, he gently sat on the edge of the bed and began untying Jimin's hands. Once he'd finally been set free, the contemporary dancer hauled himself into a seated position and sighed.
"You can't tell anyone else."
"I promise."
"I'm...I... Hooked up with someone."
Tae's eyes widened. In a slight moment of panic, Jimin added, "O-only twice. It won't happen again." even though this was a blatant lie in all aspects.

"W-who?"
"I-I can't say."
And then Taehyung grew silent as he surveyed the scene, "Jimin."
Here it goes. Jimin gritted his teeth in anticipation.
"Tae?"
"It was a guy, wasn't it?"
"Yes..." he muttered quietly.
Taehyung nodded, "I had my suspicions." he murmured back. Then, he seemed to have a moment of realisation.
"How?"
Tae smirked, "Your gaydar gets pretty accurate when you personally know what the other is looking for."

Jimin nodded. Wait-

***

Have a good day guys :) xx 

And again, thank you so much for 100k! Be sure to check out my competition running to celebrate this milestone. 

M x