Erina: "I'm surprised you made breakfast, you know... Being the busy person that you are..."

Y/N: "Mhm~.. I'm surprised too, I quit that Café I worked in.."

Erina: "Really? When?"

Y/N: "Yesterday... It was really fun working with normal people, but they didn't need my help anymore.."

Erina: "They said that?"

Y/N: "Well, not really.. I figured, customers swamped the place because of the menu I gave them.. I bet they can handle themselves now.."

Erina: "I see... Well, I've got good news.." She started, sipping at the hot chocolate you made, it was a delightful, creamy and warm feeling on her tongue.

"Mother is conducting a meeting regarding the oncoming BLUE.. She wants us to cook for the meeting.. And possibly help with the judging.."

Y/N: "Judging?.. You know, that's a terrible idea.. right? Our standards are way up there.. There won't be any winner this year, if that happens.."

Erina: "And that's exactly why she chose us to help.. Come on, it'll be fun.. Plus, we get to go back to Japan and re-visit a couple of places.."

Y/N: "..*sigh*.. Do you really want to?" You asked for re-assurance. Erina nodded while proceeding to bite into a croissant, baked the way she likes it.

"All right, anything for you... While we're at it, I'm gonna check on the hotel.. I'm dying to see the look on Hiro's face when I arrive without saying anything.."

Erina: "Hey, that's mean.. You know, that guy's very responsible.. But, times like those are when he's terrified of you.."

...

Tokyo, Japan | 4:35 PM

Paradise Zero, owned none other than by Y/N L/N himself

Paradise Zero, owned none other than by Y/N L/N himself. Titled as one of the most luxurious hotels in the whole world. Known to be better than Totsuki Resort itself.

The huge variety of food, the breathtaking architecture, the insanely fast hotel and room service were what attracted people of any status. While the owner himself was away, it was left in the hands of someone close to him, someone who earned Y/N's trust. An apprentice of the guy himself, who has also mastered the art of fusion cuisine.

In the kitchen...

The warzone for all chefs. It was loud, lively, and filled with many different aromas. Multiple chefs were all cooking at the same time in one room, and one strong person led them all.

Hiro: "Come on, you guys! I need an ASAP on that Salade Niçoise.. Keiji-san, You have 2 more minutes to finish that Croquembouche and get it out there!"

"You there, I need 36 more glasses of verrines, Mayu-san, could you please push these Nasi Goreng, Nasi Campur, and Javanese Rice to the Indonesian section of the buffet?" He asked the silver haired girl who was on standby, receiving a nod from her as Mayu quickly fullfilled the Executive Chef's request.

Π?: "Chef Hiro, Are these Mapo Tofu and Xiaolongbao up to par?" Another chef asked, presenting a dish to him.

Hiro: "No, no.. The Mapo Tofu needs to be tossed around gently so the tofu itself doesn't break and crumble.. These soup dumplings are soggy, re-do the dough, stir everything together until the wet and dry ingredients are combined and you don't see any more dry flour. The dough might look a little lumpy, but that's okay! Overworking the dough is one of the easiest ways to end up with tough dumplings.."

Π?: "Understood!"

Φ?: "–Chef Hiro, check please.." Another one called, catching the guy's attention. Hiro rushed over and quickly evaluated the dishes.

Hiro: ".. Mm, yeah, the dondurma is approved, Ryuu-san!.." He called the guy who just entered the kitchen, pushing a cart full of dirty platters.

Ryuu: "Yes?" He asked after walking over.

Hiro: "Could you bring these out? Make sure to put them into those cylindrical freezers by the Turkish section.. Bring Hayato-san if you need help.. Please hurry and come back here. " The dude nodded and rushed away with the cart full of ice cream tubs.

"All right! Hustle up, you guys! Finish your current tasks and bring them out ASAP! Dinner rush starts at 6PM, You can take a quick break after you complete everything!."

...

Paris, France | 8:46 AM

You and Erina were still chatting over breakfast. Just enjoying the peaceful scenery of the Eiffel Tower while joyfully eating.

Y/N: "Yeah, overall, that guy actually earned my approval.. Hiro's basically my number 1 subordinate.."

Erina: "And how much do you pay him?" She asked, biting into the crispy toast with butter and scrambled eggs.

Y/N: "He makes $100,000 a month off of me.. And I always give him a $20,000 bonus, because why not?.. Then for the other workers.. I pay them $10,000 a month, and for bonuses, I'd give them a thousand each.."

Erina: "Well, isn't my Husband generous?"

Y/N: "Of course I am, ever since the hotel opened, it became an active money maker for me.. It was.... mind blowing.. but, the tax revenues weren't nice.." You pouted, making her chuckle.

Erina: "Oh, I bet the hotel makes around 30 million a month.."

Y/N: "Oooh, close.. It's actually 33 million a month, the ratings keep going higher, I'm getting my 5th star soon.. And when that happens.. You and I, along with Hisashi.. we're going on a vacation.."

Erina: "Oh, really?~... That sounds rather tempting.. Well, I'd like to host a reunion party when we fly back to Japan, any thoughts?"

Y/N: "Sounds nice, I get to bully my juniors again.." You joked. The two of you began chuckling again. Out of nowhere, the sound of a kid crying was heard coming from another room.

"Speaking of juniors.. Ours is crying.." You stated, standing up and walking over towards the source. Seeing your little boy who was up early.

Hisashi: "Pa– pa!" He cooed loudly, jumping  up and down his crib while his arms were raised in a gesture saying he wanted you to carry him up.

Y/N: "C'mere, you little wiggle bum.." You brought the kid into your arms, his head laid on your chest while your arms wrapped around him and caressed his hair.

Hisashi: "Mama!" He called too, wriggling around your arms in a motion to move over to her. .

Erina: "Goodmorning, Hisashi~.." She greeted, taking the boy from you and into her own arms.

" She greeted, taking the boy from you and into her own arms

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫