The rest of the campsite takes about 20 minutes to pack up and then we're on the road home.

Somehow Mason and I end up sitting next to each other the whole ride and it's not good for me. For some reason I can't seem to keep my thoughts off of Mason and try my best to subtly slide away from him. Wanting to create some space, my leg where it's touching his feels like it's burning and being stuck with a very obvious boner next to Mason for this car ride would not be ideal.

Mason doesn't seem to understand that and the third time I attempt to slide away from him his hand clasps down on my thigh and I gasp loudly attracting everyone's attention.

"What?! Did you see something out the window Will?"

I swallow stiffly "um..yeah thought I saw a deer"

Everyone starts turning to look out the windows while I turn to Mason shoving his hand off my leg and glaring at his smirking face.

It's no use, Mason's hand on my leg and now his intense gaze on me makes me hot and bothered. I shift in my seat and awkwardly glance down my cheeks flushing when I note the tent in my pants becoming more and more obvious.

My eyes widen and I sit up "um I need to use the bathroom!"

My mom sighs while my dad looks up.

"Really Will? We've only been on the road for an hour"

I cringe "um yes"

Hank rolls his eyes while Gage groans.

"can we at least stop at a gas station I could go for some snacks"

Hank nods in agreement while my mom makes a face, but my dad smiles.

"Sure thing"

I grimace I hate gas station bathrooms, but I need to get out of this car and away from Mason. At least for a little while.

It only takes another ten minutes before my dad finds a gas station to pull into. I rush from the car going to the bathroom not bothering to pay attention to where anyone else goes. I stand in the bathroom cringing at how disgusting it is.

I glance down at my pants and lean against the sink happy that the tent in my pants is less noticeable now. Two seconds later the door is pulled open and Mason walks in looking at me.

"You good?"

I tense and look away my cheeks heating up, I'm embarrassed, but I'm also annoyed.

"Why do you do that if you don't want to have sex with me?"

Mason freezes "what?"

I cross my arms and lean against the bathroom counter.

"Why do you do stuff like...touch my leg if you don't want to sleep with me?"

Mason sighs "Will, you think I don't want to take you against this counter right now?"

I bite my lip whispering "then why don't you?"

Mason growls "I can't!"

He shakes his head and paces slightly.

"Don't you get it? You're a good one Will, I'm not. I'm fucked up"

I shake my head "you're not"

He scoffs "you just want me to fuck you"

I make a face. I do want Mason to fuck me, but that's not why I'm telling him this. Masons not fucked up...I just don't know how to make him realize that.

"I.."

Mason shakes his head before I can even start.

"You want me to fuck you and leave? To break your heart? That's what will happen. I can't be with you Will not when it's not worth your pain. I'll ruin you and you could have someone so much better"