Chapter 1191 - Chapter 1200

Start from the beginning

Before his voice ended, his body suddenly made a movement that defied all physical logic!

From a position where he was suddenly charging upwards, he began to fall in a sideway manner! His momentum was strong and fast, like a bolt of lightning! In just an instant, hundreds of strange afterimages appeared in the sky as he dove towards Mei Xue Yan, who was on the ground!

Ji Bo Wen laughed maniacally, as all his energy gathered in his remaining hand! A sharp and ruthless gaze blazed in his eyes, and he did not falter as he aimed at Mei Xue Yan!

This palm was the culmination of all the might of a Second level Saint Monarch! In the instant the energy was gathered, even the air around it began to freeze!

In that space, not even the wind could move!

Mei Xue Yan's hair floated up gently and began to freeze as well. Big Bear opened his mouth, wanting to roar with rage. But in that instant, he was also unable to move! It was as if everything had frozen in this space!

Ji Bo Wen laughed madly, his face filled with an enjoyable rush of revenge!

He wanted to have his revenge against Jun Mo Xie, and the best method was obviously to kill the people that mattered the most to him! He even decided that he'd self detonate only after killing Mei Xue Yan and seeing the look of rage and pain on Jun Mo Xie's face.

To be able to see just a glimpse of the hurt he'd inflicted on Jun Mo Xie would be more than sufficient for Ji Bo Wen!

He wouldn't ask for anything else!

You hurt my brothers, so I will make you live in pain for the rest of your life! In pain and regret! Forever!

As the thought flashed through his mind, the smile on Ji Bo Wen's face grew even wider.

Everybody indeed only had one life.

But when it was time to give that up, no one would be stingy with it!

If he self detonated at such a close distance, it was most likely the case that most of Tian Fa Xuan Beasts and the Evil Monarch Manor's high ranking experts would die!

He knew that Jun Mo Xie was not dead. Jun Mo Xie was definitely not dead! The reason was that the annoying sword was still chasing madly behind him! This sword was undoubtedly controlled by Jun Mo Xie. So since it was still flying around, it meant that Jun Mo Xie was definitely still alive!

In other words, Xia Chang Tian's self detonation probably didn't have any effect on Jun Mo Xie!

And the realization of this caused Ji Bo Wen to be even more angry!

Jun Mo Xie, how could you not die? Why didn't you die? You deserve to die, ah! You are the person that should not be alive!

And so, Ji Bo Wen immediately chose such a method of seeking revenge!

Kill Mei Xue Yan!

As long as Mei Xue Yan was dead, then even if Jun Mo Xie was not dead, he would have to live in pain worse than death for the rest of his life!

KILL! KILL!

As he reached within a hundred zhang away from her, this was the only thought in his head!

The space before his palm materialized, solidifying into a huge tangible palm!

This was an all out strike of a Second level Saint Monarch!