35•The Plan Begins

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I know we are meeting for the first time. But i know everything about you. I know how much you had gone through. And now, he is trying to control over your whole life." Ranjeet said examining Khanna's facial expression, which have turned into a angry one now.

"Beta, you have to fight for your freedom and rights. I am with you. I will help you." Ranjeet said keeping his hand on Khanna's shoulder, showing his fake concern.

"Really fufa ji? Will you help me?" Khanna asked with a hopeful expression.

"Yes,But for that you have to pretend as if you have agreed with him." Ranjeet said.

"Yes fufa ji. I'll do whatever you say." Khanna said smiling lightly. Ranjeet smiled and hugged Khanna. Behind back, he smirked on the first succession of his plan.

Khanna's light smiled changed into a smirk. He looked towards the door of Shivay's room. There stood all the youngsters smirking at him. Khanna showed his thumps up and their smirk grew wider.

*************

"Khannaaaaa....." Shivay ran and hugged him tightly, followed by the youngsters.

Its 1 am and everyone slept except, ShivOmRu Khanna and AniRi. Khanna just sneaked into Shivay's room secretly.

"I am proud of you Khanna. You just rocked it." Shivay said breaking the hug. Everyone smiled nodding. But shivay panicked watching tears in Khanna's eyes.

"Hey Khanna, what happened? Why are you crying? Did he hurt you? Just tell me, I'll kill him." Shivay asked being concerned and his hands turned into fist in anger, just by the thought of someone hurting his brother. Khanna shook his head crying. He kept his hand over Shivay's, which was cupping his cheeks.

"Khanna, just tell us what happend.. We'll sort it out together." Om said caressing his head.

"I... I am sorry.... Sorry bhaiya... I... I shouted on you..." Khanna cried looking down.

"Hey, shh... Its okay. It was just an act." Shivay consoled him rubbing off his tears.

"No bhaiya. Its not okay. How can i just shout on you like that." Khanna cried even more. Shivay shook his head and pulled him into a hug, stroking his head lovingly.

"Shh... Its okay. We have to do it. Its necessary for our plan. Even i shouted on you right. Even i am sorry for those words." Shivay said being guilty.

"No bhaiya, i know you just said that so that we can trap him in our plan." Khanna said hugging him tightly, shaking his head.

"So? You also shouted on me with the same purpose. It became equal. Now stop being Rudy." Shivay said pulling out from the hug.

"Hey bhaiya, what do you mean by, stop being Rudy?" Rudy asked with fake anger.

"I mean, stop being cry baby." Shivay said laughing.

"Bhaiyaaa..." Rudy whined annoyingly. And everyone laughed. Om smacked on his head.

"Okay, so our Fufa ji want me and Khanna to be separated. Well, lets play along with him. He want to use Khanna against me." Shivay said nodding his head understandingly.

"Khanna, go with the flow. We'll discuss our plan through our phones. Lets make a group." Shivay said and everyone nodded their head. Shivay made a whatsapp group and named it Fufa ki popat. He added everyone in the group.

"Wah bhaiya, you are getting too much inspired by bhabhi." Rudy said winking at him. Om Gauri and Khanna chuckled.

"Shut up." This time it was Shivay and Anika.