"That's so sweet h-hobi but come on now. We have to get goin'." Trinity tried to reason, closing her eyes as he sucked on her sensitive skin.

He didn't care about the time, place or circumstance. He was going to try and get his way and he was so damn annoying for that.

"It'll just be a few minutes, baby." He said, placing his hand up her thigh.

"No. A few minutes is gonna turn into a full hour and then imma be limping on campus. Unhand me." Trinity giggled.

Hoseok pinched her thigh. "You calling me a liar?" He asked her. Trinity hummed. "I'm calling you a person that can't control themself." She admitted.

Hoseok chuckled deeply. "I'm not gonna be around you everyday after this for like nine months. I need to cherish you while I have you here."

"You act like I'm going off to war." Trinity said.

"Shit, might as well be." Hoseok pushed away, leaning up against the headboard.

Trinity turned around and straddled his laps. His hands fall to her hips out of instinct.

"Why are you doing this? We agreed that you would act civil. This is something I want to do. I want the full experience and I'll spend nights with you every weekend. Stop being clingy and pouty."

"I'm not being clingy or pouty." Hoseok objects. It was funny because the minute he said that he started to pout and actually pulled her closer.

"I miss my baby already." He referred to her, kissing her lips. Trinity smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

This would be such a huge change for both her and him. She understood why he was acting this way. It was justified. But him doing all of this wouldn't change her mind. The dorm was already payed for, her bags were already packed and she was already in that mindset to get familiar with the campus and a roommate.

"I miss you already, too." Trinity said softly. Hoseok licked over his lips, squeezing her hips.

She stared at the headboard for awhile before coming to the conclusion that she wanted to a spare a "few minutes" as well.

These days her sex drive had been a bit abnormal. Maybe she was pms'ing or something. But that along with giving info hoseok more easily were two things she had been experiencing lately.

And hoseok loved it from what she could see. Especially now, when he seemed to need her more than ever.

"We didn't even brush our damn teeth yet and you tryna jump up and down on me." Trinity shook her head.

Hoseok laughed breathlessly.

"No more than forty minutes. I'm serious." She said sternly, leaning back on his lap and slipping off her shirt.

Hoseok smirked, a devilish look clouding his eyes. She knew she was in for it. He would get atleast a month's worth of that frustration out. Plus all that "missing you" crap that he was pulling. Chances are, she would actually be limping on to campus like she had assumed.

"And I'm still lazy. So don't expect a show." Trinity laughed, crawling from his lap and laying next to him.

Hoseok shook his head, parting her legs and getting between them. She nibbled on her bottom lip as she felt his hand rest between her legs, his thumb circling her clit through the thin fabric of her panties making her moan softly through any words she spoke, and part her legs even wider.