Chapter 87 :)

Y/n's Pov

I feel some immediately hug me and I realise it's Michael as I feel his curl. I immediately cry expecting us to have fallen onto the fall in a pool of blood, dead. But we were still standing strong, we were both shaking. I hear screams and Michael immediately kisses my forehead and lets go and then I look down and I see Ivy on the floor in the pool of blood. Oh no.

I scream, "Some get the ambulance now!" I immediately start shaking and becoming hysterical. I keep kissing Ivy's head and telling her to hang on. Michael uses his belt to stop blood from coming out. I hug Ivy and cry. I say, "Ivy, Ivy stay strong. Thank you for saving me and Michael but don't die on us now! I beg you." I turn and see Chloe comforting Marcey and rocking her as she cries. Poor baby. Ivy then opens her eyes. I say, "Yes! Yes! Stay awake Babygirl. Stay." Ivy croaks, "I-I-I a-ammmm s-s-s-s-sooo s-sorry f-for alllll th-th-that I-I- d-did." I say, "No need to be sorry." Ivy says, "M-m-michael, k-keep h-h-her h-h-h-happy f-for m-me." Michael crying says, "Of course." Ivy says, "Y-y-y/n, m-my b-b-best f-friend. I-I-I l-love y-you. S-s-see y-y-you on th-th-the oth-oth-other s-s-side." She gives a faint smile. I say, "I love you too, but this isn't a goodbye! You can't leave." Ivy says, "Th-that's wh-wh-why I s-s-s-said. S-see y-you o-o-on the o-o-other s-s-side." Ivy starts to cry and I wipe her tears. I smile as I see her eyes opening and closing, "Don't cry, Ivy." Ivy tries to stop crying but she can't. I say, "I know what will make you smile." I smile at her face, "Ben, the two of us need look no more. We've both found what were looking for. With a friend to call my own. I'll never be alone. And you my friend will see. You've got a friend in me." I sing, "Ben, you're always running here and there. You feel you're not wanted anywhere. If you ever look behind and you don't like what you find. There's something you should know; you've got a place to go." Michael sings, "I used to say 'I' and 'we', now it's 'us' and now it's 'we'." I sing, "Ben, most people would turn you away." Ivy sings whispers, "Turn you away." I sing, "I don't listen to a word they say." Ivy sing, "A word they say." I smile and sing, "They don't see you as I do. I wish they would try to. I'm sure they'd think again. If they had a friend like Ben." Ivy sings, "Like Ben." She opens and closes her eyes multiple times smiling. I sing, "Like Bennnnnnn." I see that her eyes are rolled back but she is still smiling. I shut her eyes. I hug her tightly. I look at Michael and shake my head letting him know she's gone. Michael does the same to everyone. I see Marcey has fallen asleep from crying. Even Chloe is crying too.

I hold Ivy until the police and ambulance arrive. I get up and at the point my dress is covered with blood as well as my hands. Another death this year. Wow. Michael grabs me and hugs me. We hug for ages until we were told to get into the car.

I can't speak all I do is cry. This was supposed to be the best day of my life but no it was one of the worst. My childhood best friend just died, on accident. It should have been me, the actual target. I will never forgive myself for this. I should have never trusted my mother. Oh, I am so stupid! Michael pulls me into a tight hug. I say, "She's dead all because of me!" Michael says, "No, because it was your mother not you." I say, "But she wanted to get me not her." Michael says, "But did you pull the trigger?" I say, "No." Michael said, "Exactly." The phone rings and Leo picks it up. Leo says, "It's Chloe and the phone is for you Y/n." I get the phone and say, "Hey, are you okay?" Chloe says, "We will be okay. How about you?" I say, "Not good but I will get there. Is Marcey okay? I saw her crying." Chloe says, "She wants to speak to you actually." I immediately clear my throat and wipe my tears. Marcey says, "Hey Y/n!" I say, "H-hey, hey Marcey!" Marcey says, "Are you and Michael, okay?" I say, "Y-yes how about you?" Marcey says, "Did that girl die?" I sigh and say, "She didn't die, she's just up in the sky." Marcey says, "Thank God she didn't die! Will we ever see her again?" Poor thing. I say, "When we end up going to the sky, we will. But for now, no. It will take ages, so be patient." Marcey says, "I will. She seemed like a nice girl. I talked to her before, she's funny. But, look on the bright side, you are married to Michael now and you have a kid on the way. Be strong, I know you can get through this." Tears form in my eyes. I say, "She really was. I will." Marcey says, "Good. Can I speak to Michael?" I say, "Sure." I hand the phone to Michael as they chatter away.