Chapter 69 :)

Michael's POV

The music begins and my eyes immediately glue onto the stage. I watch Y/n as she starts singing and dancing and doing her thing. I stare intensely at her as I suck up every minute of her voice and dance. This girl is honestly phenomenal! I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and it's Prince. He says, "Your women has got some good hips." He smirks. I nod and face back watching her again. I notice that she is staring at me and of course I stare right back at her, to me she is the only one I see on the stage.

Y/n's POV

I move my hips into the rhythm and my voice sounding perfectly. Nothing is stopping me right now. I look at Michael who looks at me right back. I watch everyone's face and they look very interested in it. The music finally stops and we all bow. I smile at the roaring crowd and I thank them. We all rush of stage and I am giving a towel I wrap around my neck and start dabbing my sweaty forehead. I slowly take of my hat and I drink some water too. Then, on the other side of the backstage and see Michael who is giving me a thumbs up and smiling. I smile back and wave. He mouths I love you and mouth the same. Then, I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn and I see it's Ivy. Ivy says, "Hi look-" I say, "I don't have time to talk right now, come to Neverland tomorrow and we will talk it out okay." She gives a small smile and nods. I just turn back around and focus on the stage.

A couple minutes later, Michael is on stage awarding an award. He says, "I feel so privileged to award this award. I love celebrating everyone's achievement so this is fun for me. This award goes to the fastest growing female artist. Let's look at the nominees." I see my face first this time and I smile. This one is going to be a tight one all of these other artists are amazing. Michael says, "And the winner is...Y/n Y/L/N!" 4 awards! I smile at everyone and I step on the stage. Michael gives me a big kiss and a hug. The crowd give us an awhh. Michael steps back. I say, "Damn 4 awards! That's crazy! Thank you MJ by the way. I look a mess right now, I've looked better. I wouldn't be here without all of my fans. I love you guys very much. Thank you for the support. This is crazy. Thank you so much and I love you all!" I blow a kiss and Michael takes my hand as we head backstage to my dressing room so I can get changed again.

Michael says, "You're performance was everything! It was so good. It gave me ideas." I smile and say, "For what?" Michael says, "A song. I already have the lyric in my head." I say, "Omg Michael Jackson inspired by me!?" Michael laughs and says, "Why wouldn't I be?" I laugh. I start getting changed back to my dress. Michael says, "Oh yeah, why were you talking to Ivy?" I sigh and say, "She wanted to talk. I invited her to Neverland tomorrow." Michael says, "Alright. I will be there too." I say, "Alright." I spray myself with perfume, adjust my hair and then me and Michael head to our seats.

As me and Michael talk, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Prince smirking at me, "You did well Princesa." I smile and say, "Thanks." I realise he still sucking on the lollipop he had in the beginning. How did it last that long? I turn and carry on talking to Michael. He's been talking more about the industry and music to me and I find it so interesting. Not only is he my boyfriend but he's my teacher too.

The final awards drag a bit and the next thing I know me and Michael head out after the show. We decide to go straight back to Neverland instead of the after party but before that we are on the red carpet and I sign autographs and talked to some fans too. Michael does the same. Then, an interviewer stops me and says, "Hey, congratulations tonight on being the most awarded artist tonight!" I smile and say, "Oh am I? That's crazy. Thank you though." The interviewer says, "That's all I have to say, your dad would be proud of you too. I know it." Behind the interviewer I see my dad he's waving at me. My eyes start to tear up. My dad says, "We only part to meet again."