Chapter 28 :)

Chapter 28

Michael's Pov

"We're here!" Leo says, I jump out of my light sleep. "Sorry to wake you up Michael." Leo adds on. "No, no, it's fine." I say. I get out of the car and my bodyguards are basically at the car. I nod a hello and then we walk into the building. I see Quincy and walk directly to him, "Hey Q." Quincy turns and smiles and says, "Hey Smelly, glad you're here." I say, "Me too, me too." Quincy looks at me for a second then says, "What's up, Michael?" I say, "Oh nothing, I'm fine." Quincy says, "I know you, you clearly aren't." I sigh and say, "Just girl problems." Quincy says, "This is why I say focus on your career, it will set you back!" I say, "Yes I know, I know. But I really like this one and she's different." Quincy rolls his eyes and says, "You say that for every girl, you have been with Michael. Focus on yourself not another random girl." I get defensive and say, "She is not just a random girl, Quincy. You're her manager, don't disrespect her!" Quincy says, "I just don't want you to get hurt, it ruins you, Michael." I say, "Well, too late huh, she's coming to the charity event tomorrow." Quincy says, "As, VIP?" I say, "No, she wants to watch like everyone else." Quincy says, "Okay, go get ready, we are doing Thriller first, you'll have dancers for that." I nod and go to my dressing room.

I get changed into my Thriller costume and I take of my hat. After, I put a piece of gum in my mouth and head out to the stage. They put a mic on me and then I step on the stage. I, then stop dead in my track and see Ivy, who is surprisingly staring at me. Oh no. I don't want to be doing this again. She waves at me; I flash an awkward smile and then face forward.

Quincy shouts, "Test your Mic!" I nod and say the first thing that comes to my mind, "Y/n!" I quickly go red out of embarrassment. I look around and I see Ivy rolling her eyes and then I look at Quincy, who is rolling his eyes too. If only they knew...I say, "Sorry, sorry, first thing that came to my head." I nervously laugh. Quincy says, "Anyways, Ivy come on. Ola could not be with us this week, so Ivy is a replacement." I say, "Q, I need to talk quickly." Quincy sighs and says, "What?" "In private." I say, I then turn my mic of and then run down to Quincy. Quincy says, "What, time is ticking." I say, "Not her." Quincy says, "You've met, great that will work even better, chemistry, right? Go back to the stage, we do not have all day!" I relax my shoulders and roll my eyes and head to the stage slowly. I do not want to work with y/n's enemy, that will make things worse. I turn on my mic and say, "Walk through first, I think Ivy will need that." Ivy moves forward smiling warmly at me, I shiver, "No, no, full thing, I know it!" Quincy says, "Good, I heard you met too!" Ivy says, "Yes we have!" Quincy says, "Great, turn the music on." Everyone goes to their positions, and we start.

"...'Cause this is Thriller, Thriller night, and no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strik-" I suddenly stop. "Why is she so close to me? No offence, but she is supposed to be scared of me." Quincy says, "She's just getting the hang of it." I roll my eyes and say, "That's why I said do a walk through, I am not in the mood to keep going off and on, I say we do a walk through, and we are doing it." Quincy says, "Chill, Michael. Take 5." I sit down at the edge of the stage and Ivy sits next to me and starts rubbing my back. I move myself back so she's not touching me. "What's wrong, Michael?" I say, "Nothing." Ivy says, "You're not, talk to me." I say, "No, just focus on the dance, we need to get that right." Ivy says, "Bu-" I say, "I said what I said, please excuse me." I get up and walk to my dressing room and sigh. I didn't realise this will affect me so much, I need to talk to her soon...

Y/n's Pov

I wake up slowly, I look at the time and it is like 3pm. I look back shocked; I must have been tired. I suddenly remember everything that happened yesterday. I sigh but then smile and realise my dad is coming soon. I cannot wait to see him! I get up and head to the shower. I brush my teeth like usual and turn on the radio. Billie Jean is playing. I start dancing to it. Billie Jean is one of my favourites. I then head the shower and shower for half an hour. I then walk out, go to my closet and take out some grey jogging bottoms and a warm, grey hoodie. I sit at my dressing table, and I put my hair in a slick back bun. I put some white trainers on and then I wear my necklace and ring.

I go to the kitchen and eat some yogurt, put on some sunglasses and after I leave through door and head to the hospital unplanned. I decided I am going to see Cheryl. I get on the bus and sit down quietly. I put some headphones in and start listening to 'Another one bites the dust' by Queen. Hopefully no one notices me.

Luckily, no one approaches me, and I head into the hospital. "Hey!" I say smiling. The receptionist from the other day says, "Hey, who are you to see?" I say, "Cheryl, Michael's best friend." The receptionist looks at me for about thirty seconds and says, "Oh girl, I remember you, you're Michael's 'friend'." I nod. "Let me call Cheryl and ask her." I say, "That's fine." I look around me and then the receptionist says, "Go down the hall, to the end, then the door on the right is hers." I nod and say, "Thank you!" She says, "No problem, anytime! Why aren't you with Michael?" I gulp and say, "He has some sort of rehearsals, so I got restless and decided to see Cheryl." The receptionist smiles and says, "Oh okay." I smile and walk of.

I open the door and then I smile at Cheryl, but she doesn't smile back...I look at her confused. Then, she says, "You hurt him, I told you not to hurt him, didn't I?!"