Chapter 42 :)

Y/n's Pov

I wake up still clutching my stomach with one hand and holding my head. My head was pounding, and I felt like I was going to throw up. I look at Michael sleeping peacefully, well what I thought he was doing. Suddenly, as I look dreamingly at Michael, he shouts, "BOO!" My life flashed before my eyes. I slap Michael chest causing him to say, "Owww." I say, "Don't do that to me." Michael laughs. I get out of bed shouting, "It's not funny!" I get up and go to look in the mirror. I look paler than usual, and my face has broken out too. But I have to go to the studio today. "What's wrong, baby?" Michael asks. I say, "Feeling a little bit sick." Michael gets up and goes to hug me. I feel a tiny bit better. Michael says, "We can stay home if you want." I say, "No, I have to go to the studio today." Michael says, "Sure, but whenever you need me, I'll be there." Michael kisses me on the lips and I shiver. I smile, grab my bag of clothes and head to the bathroom.

I start to brush my teeth clean as possible. I think about yesterday's events. Despite my mother, everything went well. I even rekindled with my sister! Oh shoot! I forgot to get her number, I'll ask dad or something later. I hop into the shower, having a warm and comforting shower. I finish showering and I go and get changed. I get dressed into a white vest, an oversized, rainbow, knitted jumper that I tuck a bit of the right side in the shorts, and I wear some knee-high white socks and then wear some black converses. I head out and see Michael is already ready. I say, "How did you do that so fast?" Michael smiles and says, "Get ready?" I slowly nod perplexed. Michael says, "I have a lot of bathrooms, I just went into one while you went into this one." I say walking to the desk, "Oh yeah." I continue to eye Michael. God, he looks fine. He is wearing a orange buttoned t-shirt, his usual pants and some loafers. I say smiling, "Oh you look really good." Michael says, "Thanks, my love."

I look into the mirror still feeling ill and messy. I don't put on makeup at all. I say, "I guess no makeup for the next week." Michael says, "Not that I am complaining but why?" I say, "I have a bunch of pimples on my face." Michael says, "You still look cute though." I say, "Thank you, baby." I look back into the mirror and decide to put my hair in a slick bun. I then, spray some perfume all over me. I realise Michael has been watching me like a hawk doing this. I say giggling, "What?" Michael says, "Just watching the most beautiful girl, do her thing." I giggle and face the mirror again. I get a white silky mask out, put it over my mouth and grab my bag and then, I put on some circular glasses on. Michael grabs my hand, and we head out of Neverland.

Me and Michael head into the car as now a different bodyguard is driving us. Leo is on his honeymoon; he won't be back for a while. I reach into my bag and open my notebook full of lyrics. I go to the last song I need to record and sigh. Nearly done and finally I will have my dream come true. The song is called Where Is The Love. It is a cute message and I love songs like that. I look at Michael and say, "This is the last song for my album!" Michael takes the notebook and starts scanning the lyrics. Michael says, "Wow, I love this baby. This is amazing." I say, "That means a lot coming from Michael Jackson." Michael giggles, "I know what good music is and that is good music." I kiss him on the cheek and take my notebook, close it and put it in my bag. I look at Michael who is now fidgeting and acting different. I look at him confused and say, "Michael, what's wrong?" Michael nervously laughs, "Oh nothing, nothing, don't worry about it baby." I grab his hand and say, "I am your girlfriend, tell me what's bothering you." Michael says, "If you put it that way, I want to show you off as my girlfriend to the world. I don't want people to think you are anything else but that." I sigh and say, "I mean it will happen and I am dating the King Of Pop, what can I expect?" Michael says, "It's fine, if you are not ready just a thought." I say, "Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy. If you want it, we can make it happen." Michael is about to kiss me, but I put my index finger on his lips, "Woah there buddy, I am sick, nor do I think my breath is pleasant." Michael says, "I don't care, I want to kiss you." I smile and say, "Don't say I didn't warn you." Michael pulls my mask down and passionately kisses my lips. I'm in heaven again. I finally let go and put my mask on. Michael says, "It was worth it." I roll my eyes and laugh.

A couple minutes, we arrive at the studio. Me and Michael get out of the car walking hand in hand and we go the annoying receptionist we always see. She is chewing her gum loudly like usual. She practically spits, "What's with the mysterious outfits?" Michael smiles nicely and says, "Just switching it up, you know." She smiles chewing her gum still, "Oh cool. So, both of you studio time?" We both nod. She starts doing her thing on the computer while chewing loudly. She then says, "You can go in." I say, "Thanks." Michael nods and we head to the studio room. I feel much better with Michael but my headache and belly ache are still there.

"Hey Quincy!" Michael says. Quincy says, "Hey smelly." I say, "Hey Quincy." Quincy says, "The lady I wanted to see." I smile confused. I take of my mask and sunglasses. Quincy says, "Come, come. I need to talk to both of you guys." We sit down. Michael says, "What's up Q?" Quincy says, "Well, you guys went to a wedding, right?" We nod anticipatedly. Quincy says, "Well, I saw the pictures everywhere. They are everywhere." I say, "Oh." Michael sighs, "So, what now?" Quincy says, "You guys have to do an interview with Barbara Walters. Everyone is speculating and have many questions." Michael looks at me and I look at him and sigh. Then, I say, "Sure." Michael looks at me surprisingly. I say, "I mean let's get this out of the way. We might as well do it." Michael nods in agreement. Quincy says, "I knew you would say yes, that's why I booked tickets already to your plane to New York in two days." Michael says, "What if we said no." Quincy says, "Oh well, Ya'll said yes anyways." I sigh thinking about what will happen in the interview. This was my biggest interview yet, not as a pop star as I dreamed of but as Michael Jackson's girlfriend. Quincy says, "Okay, let's get to making music now!"