Chapter 31 :)

Y/n's Pov

"So, how are you feeling?" Leo says as he is driving. I say, "Excited actually but obviously a bit nervous." Leo says, "Tonight is going to be fun! Michael's music is always a vibe!" I say, "I know that's why I have been a fan since I was young. I was the same age as him, but I loved the Jackson 5 and it always made me happy and then when I grew older, I loved him even more. His music helped me with everything." Leo says, "Wow same here to be honest! When I became his driver, I nearly died right there and then. But now we are great friends." I nod and smile. I hear a phone ringing and I realise it's Leo's phone. He switches it to the loud option so I can hear it too now. "Hey baby." Leo says. "Hey boo." The voice responds. "How are you, Maria?" I hear him call Maria and I turn now paying attention. "I am good. Just checking on you." Maria says. She sounds awfully a lot like my sister and has the same name as my sister. Leo says, "Oh thank you. I'm fine, just with a friend." Maria said, "Which friend?" Leo says, "You don't have to worry, that's Michael's girl anyway." I give Leo a confused look and he turns to me and whispers, "Give me a break, please." I roll my eyes and nod. Maria says, "Michael has a girlfriend?" Leo says, "I wouldn't say that, but they are like friends with benefits, just like us when we first met." He laughs and so does Maria. Maria says, "Don't remind me. But invite her." Leo says, "I already did, she is going to be standing next to the best man so standing on my side." Maria says, "She's a girl though..." I roll my eyes at that. Leo says, "Okay, but babe, she is a really good friend of mine. Plus, she isn't all girly girl like you." Maria says, "Yeah, yeah whatever." Leo says, "It's my wedding too, babe." Maria says, "I know, I am sorry honey, I just want everything to be right." Leo says, "I know, I know." Maria says, "Well, I am going to dinner with a friend. I will see you later, baby." Leo says, "Bye and I love you." Maria says, "Yeah me too, bye." I raise my eyebrows at her me too. She does treat Leo not as he deserves. The phone cuts of and Leo sighs. I say, "Not going to lie you deserve to be treated better." Leo says, "She treats me nice." I say, "If you say so. I can't lie she sounds so similar to my sister and the laugh too." Leo says, "Imagine if it was your sister." I sigh and say, "I hope not, I can't do that. I love her but no." Leo says, "Why?" I say, "Wish things aligned for us correctly." Leo says, "I am so sorry." I say, "I love her still though." I smile and face the window still with the thought that she can be my sister still.

A couple minutes later, we arrive at the concert. Leo parks the car. He gets the tickets out and gives me one. We walk out and we are quite early, so we are near the front of the line. There is a donating bucket at the front so of course I go and put some money in it. The line starts moving forward and we finally get to the entrance. "Tickets?" A woman says. We give her our tickets and she says, "Any donations to give?" I say, "Sure." She gives me a check book and I write to give $100. I smile and she smiles and says, "Thank you. You can go in." We smile at her, and we walk in. I start seeing a bunch of posters of Michael everywhere, I cannot help but get butterflies. This man is to fine and he picked me? I smile at some of the posters and then we head into the actual stadium. We head towards the front where we are supposed to be, and the stage is empty. The stadium is filling up a lot quickly now.

After 10 minutes, the stage finally lights up and the music of Billie Jean starts playing. I then see Michael right there front and centre. I can't stop staring at him, he is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. I suddenly hear Leo say, "Stop drooling will you!" He laughs and I look a bit embarrassed but laugh too. I start singing along to Billie Jean excitedly. This reminds of when I went to my first show with my dad. I feel all the same feelings. The room is such a vibe and pure happiness.

Michael sings a couple more songs from his Off the Wall and Thriller album and now he's singing Rock with You. I notice he is now looking around in the crowd like he is looking for something. I then drop something, so I quickly pick it up. I then look up and realise he is staring straight at me. It's like the whole world stopped right there and then as butterflies filled my stomach. I honestly could stare into his eyes forever. I then quickly snap out of it and carry-on singing. He holds a smile at me as he starts singing. He felt more calmer than he was before. I sing to the top of my lungs as he is. The music then finishes, and Michael says, "Thank you, thank you for all coming, I appreciate you all and I love you..." The whole crowd goes wild. Michael carries on, "Thank you, hahaha. Thank you for donating so much money tonight, this will go to helping all the children of the world that need it. My heart goes out to every one of those kids out there. We will be taking a break and then I will be performing a few more of songs and it will be sadly the end to this amazing night. Thank you again." The crowd scream including me, and I see Michael smiling back at me. He then walks of the stage. I say, "Leo, I need to go the bathroom really quickly." Leo nods and says, "I will be right here." I nod and walk of.

I push past some people and end up going to the toilets. I open the door and I see Ivy putting make up on. She turns and says, "Looky whose here again."