Chapter 62 :)

Y/n's Pov

3 months later

I wake smiling everyday like have for the past 3 months. Life has been so much better, and everything is how i want it, minus Mandy and Ivy encounters everything is amazing. I look at sleeping Michael who was supposed to be awake half an hour ago. I tap him to wake up but that is not working so I get a bottle of cold water by my bed side and pour it on him. He wakes up in a frenzy. I laugh. Michael says, "Bro, what is wrong with you? I was having a good dream!" I smile and say, "You are going to be late for your advert, wake up." Michael rolls his eyes and goes into the bathroom. I say, "Well good morning to you too." I am about to get out and I realise I am naked, I cover myself with the covers get out of the bed and get my clothes for today and head into the guest bathroom.

All of a sudden, a wave of sadness and concern hits me but I brush it off as I have no reason to be sad. I have any fans that love me, my family, friends and Michael. But, the feeling won't go and my dad starts to pop up into my head. I ignore it and brush my teeth while listening to the radio and my song pops up, like it has for the past 3 months. Ever since my album release, life has been crazy just like Michael's, there is no turning back now. We also happen to be the most famous couple in the world now. I'm going to call dad when i'm done, we are suppose to meet up at the studio with Janet anyways. I step into the shower and then I hear a knock on the door. I shout, "Yes?" A voice says, "I need to borrow a hair band, can i come in?" I know it's Michael so I say, "Sure." I hear the door open and i see Michael's figure hovering around. I then say, "Michael, I feel this random wave of a sadness but I have nothing to be sad about." Michael says, "Same here, i feel this impending doom too. I don't know what's happening but hopefully we are tripping." I say, "Same, well I don't want you to be even later, so I'll see you soon, baby." Michael says, "Not without a kiss." I laugh and slide the shower door slightly open so we can kiss. We kiss for like 10 seconds and then I say goodbye to Michael and then he's out the door.

A couple minutes, I finish showering and head into the room. I wear this turtle neck black top that says in white, graphic writing along my chest, "Life is short, make it count." I then wear some oversized black joggers, white socks and white and black Jordan's. I sit on the dressing table and put on my necklace my dad gave me and tie my hair into a low, messy bun (or just tie it up if not possible). I put on Michael's bracelet he gave to me. Then, I put on some mascara and some lip balm. After, I spray some perfume. I grab my usual studio bag and then head downstairs to the kitchen.

I find some leftover pancakes Michael made and eat that as I call my dad. He picks up, "Hello?" I smile and say, "Hey dad, just checking up on you. You all set?" I feel his smile and says, "Yeah i am, I am about to head in my car actually. I cannot wait to see you work your magic." I giggle and say, "Ahh thank you dad." He says, "So, how are you?" I say, "Alright but I feel this random sadness, I talked to MJ and he said he feels this way and feels an impending doom. I mean it could be nothing." Dad sighs and says, "Yeah it probably is nothing, child. I have to get driving so I am not late. You know i love you right?" I smile and say, "Of course, I love you too dad. See you later." He responds, "See you later my baby." I smile and hang up. I finish my pancakes and head out the door to my car.

I head into my car and make my way to the studio. I put the ABC CD in the stereo and jam to the music all the way to the studio but still feeling like something bad is about to happen.

I park my car and step out of it holding my bag and speed walking as paparazzi flash their cameras, some fans ask for autographs which I give and i wave at all of them and head inside the studio. I talk to the receptionist who is no longer rude to me actually. After a couple minutes, I head into the studio and I see Janet who smiles at me an gets up to hug me, i hug her back. I say, "Hi Janet, how are you?" Janet smiles and says, "I'm good, how about you?" I smile and say, "Pretty okay. Today I did get the chance to throw water over your brother's face." Janet laughs and says, "As you should." I smirk. Me and Janet have gotten pretty close these past few weeks, we are really good friends. I look at the time and my dad should have been here by now. I say, "My dad should have been here 15 minutes ago." Janet says, "LA traffic is horrible babe, he's probably stuck in it. Let's start, he'll be here soon trust me." I sigh and say, "Alright." Janet heads into the booth and starts looking through the notes and warming up her voice. I sit there spinning on my chair but watching her carefully. Janet is a very beautiful women I must say and her and Michael look so much alike. The best of both worlds. I sigh and smile but that is interrupted by a phone call. I say, "Hello?" I hear crying and shouting, my heart starts beating, "Y/N GET TO THE HOSPITAL NEAR YOUR STUDIO NOW. DAD GOT INTO A CAR CRASH THE-" I drop the phone and a tear rolls down my eyes, i grab my bag and run out.

Everything is in slo-motion and i hear Janet calling my name but I carry on running. Everything is spinning and my eyes are filled with tears. I run outside covering my face away from the crowd and run into the car. I rub my eyes so I can drive clearly but i am shaking badly. But i have to get there. I immediately start driving like a hooligan and my eyes are now waterfalls. I pray to the heavens that he is not dead or dying. I keep saying that and I keep repeating that it is going to be fine and everything will be okay. I start singing our favourite song I'll be there to comfort me. He always sang it to me when we were younger. I am not ready to let him go not just yet.

I finally pull up to the hospital still shaking and run to the receptionist with an umbrella this time as it is raining. I shout, "Where is he? What room?" The receptionist says, "You cant-" I say, "Tell me please." People are starting to look at me and are starting to notice me but I don't care, my dad needs me. The receptionist says, "Room 2509." I nod and run all the way there, people bother me here and there but I ignore them. I just cry. I finally get onto the floor of the room and run to the room. I stop at the door and then I just hear *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp*

My ears start ringing and my eyes flutter open and close, tears still rolling down my eyes. I see my sister and Janet run towards me and then it's pitch black.