Chapter 52 :)

Y/n's Pov

My eyes open as I hear the alarm blaring through the room. I mutter cuss words under my breath. Michael is still holding onto my waist as his eyes flutter open. Michael smiles and says, "Morning, sweetheart." I kiss Michael on the lips and say, "Morning Applehead. Are you alright?" Michael says, "I have you in my arms. Why wouldn't I be?" I say, "Just checking." I kiss him again and this time it is longer and deeper. His hands start trailing up and down my back slowly. Then he starts kissing my neck all over. I finally release from his kisses. I say, "Soon. But, now let's pack!"

An hour later I finally finish packing all my clothes and stuff apart from my outfit today. I head into the bathroom, get showered and then I come out and get changed. I wear hot pink jogging bottoms that go to my hips so they are baggy and an oversized matching sweater. I put my hair in a low messy bun. Afterwards, I moisturise and oil my face then add some lip scrub and then lip balm on my lips and I spray some perfume. I look at my bracelet Michael gave me and I smile.

I walk in the bedroom and immediately cover my eyes. Michael half naked laughs and says, "I don't mind." I immediately remove my eyes and scan his whole body. I am so lucky. I snap out of my trance as I hear Michael's voice. He starts to put on his black pants as I put on some socks, "So, how are you feeling about your album coming out next week?" I say, "I can't wait. My wish has finally come true. I would have never thought it would come true whatsoever and I did it with my idol. I feel like I am in a dream!" He is now putting on a black buttoned t-shirt and I put on some white sneakers. He says, "Well, I cannot wait to hear everything. I am so proud of you." The next thing I know he is lifting me up to the ceiling. I start screaming for Michael to let me go and then he gently slams me to the bed. He climbs over me then kisses me deeply. I can't refuse a kiss from Michael Jackson, so I kiss me back. He keeps giggling through the kisses and I do the same. He finally let's go of my lip and off of me and the starts tickling me. I laugh so loud, "Michael!" Michael laughs and says, "What?" I say, "Stop tickling me! Please." I get off the bed heading to Marcey's room. Michael laughs and says, "Mmm fine." I say, "Mhm." giving him one of those smug looks. Michael laughs to himself and starts putting on his loafers.

Marcey immediately starts to wake up slowly then she sees me and instantly wakes up. "Hey Mars." I say smiling. Marcey says, "Morning y/n." I say, "Did you sleep well?" Marcey says, "Better than ever!" I say, "That's good. Do you usually drink milk in the morning?" Marcey says, "Yes I do. Usually in a cup but I prefer baby bottles. The lady never gave me that but gave the others on." I say, "Michael will get you ready. I will head right downstairs to get you your milk." Marcey jumps out of bed and waddles behind me out. Michael is eating a piece of fruit and then he sees Mars and puts her on his lap and they start chatting away.

I put on some sunglasses and head downstairs. I go to the kitchen area. As I walk towards the kitchen, I see a man following me. I keep walking and yet the man is following me up and down. I turn and smile cluelessly saying, "You've been following me. Are you press or something?" The man says, "No I ain't no whatever you said. You look good Shawty." I say, "Thanks." I carry on walking awkwardly now. He is still following me. I turn around and say, "What do you want?" He says, "Your number Shawty." I say, "Unavailable, shorty." He says, "Come on girl. You fine as hell." I say, "No. I have a boyfriend." He says, "He ain't got to know." I roll my eyes and walk away. Ugh men. And then I feel someone smack my ass. I shout, "Hey, back off man." He says, "Imma get you, Shawty." I shout, "No you're not. Don't touch me man."

"What's going on?" Michael is holding Marcey in one hand and the bodyguards are holding our luggage behind him. The man opens his eyes wide. The man says, "I- I-, Michael Jackson." Michael says, "Yes? What were you doing with my lady?" He nervously laughs, "Oh I- I was asking her about you man. I am a huge fan and all that, so I-" Michael says, "I just saw you man. Don't lie." The man says, "What do you mean?" Michael says, "You touched my girl." The man says, "Look I didn't know I jus-" Michael says, "Don't touch her again. Don't ever treat women like that again you hear me?" The man looks stunned and nods, "Yes sir." He then immediately walks away. Michael looks at me worried, "Are you okay, baby?" I smile and say, "Thank you." He kisses my cheek and Marcey giggles. I laugh too, "Let's get your milk and we can leave." Michael hands me Marcey and I use my other hand to hold Michael's hand. We walk to the kitchen bit. The cashier smiles and says, "Good morning, how may I help you?" I smile and say, "Can I have some chocolate milk in this bottle right here, two chocolate chip muffins, a bottle of water. MJ do you want anything?" Michael says, "Just a bottle of orange juice with ice would be really good." The cashier says, "Alright coming right up!" I give her the baby bottle and she disappear. A couple minutes later, she pops back u with everything. I put Marcey down and give her bottle and muffin. She immediately drinks out of her bottle. I put the scarf over her face and let her waddle forward a bit. I give Michael his drink and take my stuff. Michael puts a scarf over the bottom of his face and I just wear my shades.

After checking out, we head outside to the limo. Marcey ate her small muffin and is now drinking her milk still. She waddles in front of us as me and Michael hold hands. Michael signs some people's things as we head to the limo. I just stay smiling awkwardly. The cameras keep clicking and Marcey is having a ball she keeps posing for the cameras. Michael swipes Marcey and puts her on his shoulders as she was about to walk up to someone. We finally finish and we head into the limo on the way to the airport.

I break the silence and say, "Mars you turnt it up! Those poses!" Marcey giggles, "I love the camewa and spotlight!" Michael says, "Me to-" His phone starts ringing. Michael says, "Hello... Do we have too?...Can I bring y/n, it will make it bearable...thanks...yeah, yeah. Cool. That's nice. See you when we land!" I say, "What was that all about?" Michael says, "I have an award show tonight. I didn't want to, but you know. But you are coming with." I say, "Damn I never have been to one." Michael says, "Well, first time for everything. We are wearing red?" I say, "Sure." Michael says, "I never like award shows, it's just messy. But you'll make it more bearable." I smile and say, "That's what I am here for Michael." Michael says, "They'll be many stars like Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Lionel Richie. Some are my friends, but many people may give you looks but ignore them, alright?" I say, "Alright. What is the award for?" Michael says, "Something to do with Thriller." I say, "Damn I love that album. I played it every single day and danced to it. I never got tired. My favourite song from it is Human Nature." I sing, "And they say, why? Why? Tell them that it's human nature. Why? Why? I like living that way." Michael smiles and says, "Wow, well I'm glad you love it." I say, "Bop of the century." Marcey giggles, "Cause this is Thwillew! Thwillew night!" Me and Michael laugh. We all chatter away.

Around two hours later, we arrive at the airport. Michael holds Mars hand as he goes off to sign autographs and take pictures. I just chill and watch. After what felt for years, we finally head to the private jet. Michael carries Marcey in his arms and flashes the peace sign as he heads in the plane. I smile and wave and the head into the plane. Marcey starts running around like a dog so does Michael. I catch Marcey and put her in a seat and then Michael I pull his arm to sit next to me. Everyone is laughing now. I say, "I guess I have two kids now!"

Me and Michael have our own little booth and the bodyguards are watching Marcey. Without no hesitation, Michael kisses my lips and the drags me onto his lap. We carry on kissing very fast but softly. I grip his neck as his hands rooms inside my jumper and he rubs my back.

Moments later, I start panting out of breath. I mutter the f word under my breath. Michael says, "Uh no swearing. There is a child on board." I laugh and say, "But was-" He says, "Shhhhh." We giggle and I stay on his lap laying my head on his chest.

A couple hours later, we finally land back in LA. I walk out of the booth and like expected people were giving us looks. Michael was having the time of his life. We held hands and Marcey comes out of her booth, and she skips forward and walks down the jet herself. We have to say goodbye to Marcey, and I really don't want to. I am going to miss her so much. I hold Marcey as Michael goes and does his usual things. After, we head into the car going to the orphanage Marcey will stay in.