Chapter 59 :)

Y/n's Pov

4 days later/ album release

I could hardly sleep last night; I have been too excited for today. My album will finally be released! I have been dreaming of this moment for years. It is finally here. I open my eyes and see Michael staring at me. I smile back. Michael says, "Today is your day. I am so excited." I smile and say, "Thank you so much baby." I peck him on the lips and basically jump up out of the bed and sprint to the bathroom. I hear Michael laugh as I head into the bathroom.

I put the radio on, and Cyndi Lauper is playing as I brush my teeth, I dance around to the beat, and I am just laughing about thinking about what is going to happy in the next couple hours. After I head into the shower and thoroughly wash my hair and my body. I come out of the shower feeling all clean, refreshed and excited for the day ahead.

I walk into the room with a towel wrapped around my body and my hair in a bonnet. I smile at Michael who's just staring at me and biting his lip as he reads a book. I sit at the mirror desk thing and start off with my makeup. I do my foundation makeup. Then, I put eye primer After, I get my white eyeliner and draw around my eyelid shape carefully. Next, I add white glitter on it. After, I add black lipstick on and then add pinkish reddish on top and bled them out, adding lip-gloss on top. I turn and look at Michael and smile, "What do you think?" Michael smiles, "Perfect." I say, "Thank you, Michael." I turn and remove my bonnet. I blow dry my hair and even running to Michael and blow dry his face and joking around with him. I finally finish that, and I put a white hairband around my hair. After, I put my hair into bantu knots (Author: If not slick back ponytail with a curl at the bottom, Ariana Grande style). This takes like years to do but I do it anyways. After, Michael compliments me and then I head into the wardrobe and grab my outfit for today. I look at it excitedly and head into the bathroom. I get dressed into a two-piece white outfit (flare white leggings, the waist had 4 layers of rhinestones and a white bra thing, which had 4 layers of rhinestones at the bottom, disco vibes) Then, I put on the golden belly necklace. I come out and see Michael looking me up and down still holding his book and in bed. He smiles and say, "God, I am the luckiest guy alive right now." I smile and say, "You are damn right. But I am the luckiest women alive, dating my childhood crush, how luck am? Now get up MJ, you gotta go get ready." I pull him out of the bed, and he rolls his eyes smiling and heads into the bathroom.

I sit on the bed and I paint my toe nails white then put on my front platform, open toe heels. After, I put some white earrings in and put on some rings including Jay's one. I look at it and smile at it, all though it is in the past, I was happy back then too.

A couple minutes later, Michael comes out only in his underwear. I quickly cover my eyes laughing and say, "Woah there buddy." Michael laughs and says, "Girl, I don't mind." I quickly uncover my eyes and scan him from head to toe, he just laughs. I get up and head into the wardrobe to find the rest of my outfit and find some fur thing that goes around my arms. I put my camera in a matching white case and put it around my neck. After, I turn around and see Michael already dressed in this white loose blazer with white sequins and jewellery on the pocket bit that is open so you can see his white buttoned up t-shirt with jewellery on the collar inside, some black pants with printed black scales on it and a golden belt, white socks, with black gloves and some black loafers.

I smile and say, "Way to steal the spotlight from me! You look so handsome!" I walk up to him and peck him on his lips

I smile and say, "Way to steal the spotlight from me! You look so handsome!" I walk up to him and peck him on his lips. He looks down and says, "Thank you, baby." I say, "Do you want to eat anything otherwise we have to head out?" Michael says, "We are having a buffet there, so no thanks, love." I smile and say, "Suit yourself, let's go. I am so excited!" Michael smiles and says, "Me too." I put on my white rectangle sunglasses while Michael puts his black sunglasses on. We walk hand in hand all the way to the car.

I smile and say, "Hey Leo!" Leo smiles, "Hey Y/n! How are you feeling?" I say, "Very, very excited." Leo nods and then says, "Hey Mike! How are you today?" I smile and Michael says, "Really excited for today to be honest." Leo says, "Same. Oh, your sister is coming but with your mother-" I roll my eyes and says, "She better not ruin this day for me." Michael says, "She won't trust me. I can't wait for the Where is the love performance!" I smile again and say, "Same, it's going to be so fun." Michael says, "I cannot wait to hear the full album, you have been working so hard and obviously the collab we did." I smile thinking about it, "Thank you Michael, without you this wouldn't have happened to be honest as well as Quincy and all. I remember that day when I met you just like yesterday. Getting to know you has been a blessing and you have inspired to be great. I love you, Michael." Michael smiles and says, "When I saw you in that room, I saw my future in front of me right there. I have never been that nervous. I love you future Mrs. Jackson." I smile and him and kiss his lips deeply. Leo puts the radio on high which makes me jump and Michael laughs as our foreheads touch. I relax back down and say, "Is Janet coming today?" Michael says, "Yes, along with the rest of the family, mother wanted Jermaine to come. As long as he is not near you, I guess it will work out. If he is though, I swear-" I say, "Michael let's keep it positive. He will not touch me trust me." I kiss him on the cheek to relax him.

A couple minutes, the car stops, and I hear a lot of screaming and cameras are flashing. I say, "Leo, can you keep hold of my camera please." Leo says, "Your wish is my command." I give him the camera and he put it around his neck. I look at Michael and say, "What if they don't like me and wha-" Michael smiles and says, "They will trust me. You are amazing, you have talent!" I say, "You're only saying that because you date me!" Michael says, "I am not trust me. You'll be fine. I know good music when I hear it. And I know a good person when I see it. I love you, alright?" I smile and say, "I love you more and Alright. Let's get out there!"