The sinful home life

3rd person POV:

Yn: Ugh... Hm...?

Waking up on Marry's couch in her AR, Yn slowly gets up to see Marry herself and Suzy in the middle of their own things.

Suzy: Oh! Marry, he's awake!

Marry: Tch, guess I can't charge him for staying the night then...

Marry:(lowers mask and lights blowtorch)

(TSSSSSSSSSSS)

Yn:(looks away) Wh-what's going on?

Suzy: You passed out after using those demon nunchucks.

She playfully mimics some of Yn's moves as the Sinful Cerberus.

Putting away the blowtorch, Marry reveals she was trying to damage the Cerberus nunchucks.

Yn:?!

Yn: Wh-what are you doing!?

Running to the back of the RV, in Marry's little workshop corner, Yn grabs the Cerberus Nunchucks.

Marry:(lifts mask) So you can lift it without trouble?

Yn: Y-yeah... Why?

Marry: They weighed a hundred pounds for me. Unuseable.

Yn: I guess only I can use them...

Marry: Apparently...

Yn:(mind) Cerberus... I still have a ways to go before I master your power... But when I do, I know can win the respect you wanted.

Marry: You're forbidden to use this Devil weapon.

Yn:... Eh?

(Opening theme)

Yn: Wh-what do you mean, "forbidden"?!

Marry: Calm down, I'm just going to do some research. If it's safe to use, you can go right ahead.

Marry: But if there's a single chance that it can corrupt you or my belt, then you can just forget about using it.

Yn:!

(Next week...)

In the lair of the demon Queen, Lilly played on her phone while laying on the hell gate.

Lilly:...

(Flashback)

(Flashback end)

(Flashback end)

Lilly:(mind) The power changed his form... Like how young demonlings can be mutated by their environment...