Snake Snake, Race Race!

3rd person POV:

It was the day of the week where Marry would take Yn out to train.

The Crimson Sin himself found Suzy along the way of the parking lot where her RV was usually parked.

There they found Marry with her beloved new rocket launcher sitting on a motorcycle.

Marry: Hey. Ready to go?

Yn: Yeah.

Suzy:...

Marry: What?

Suzy:... Why do you have a motorcycle?

Marry: Cause I bought one.

Suzy: Why?

Marry: What? Am I supposed to ride my RV into battle?

Suzy:... You know, this is why you need money all the time! You keep spending what you do have on crap you don't need!

Yn:?

Marry:... Jeez, are you okay, Suzy?

Suzy:...(sigh)... I'm sorry. I'm just having THAT kind of day.

Marry: Relax, I get it.

Marry: Come on...

(Pat, pat)

Marry: Let's go.

Suzy:... Alright.

Suzy gets on the bike.

Yn: Th-there doesn't seem to be any more room for me...

Marry: Yeah... about that... Since your secret is out, I wanted to check something.

Marry: You can move pretty fast in short spurts, but how fast are you, long-distance?

Yn:...

Marry: You saw how fast that possessed bitch was, right? Before we even attempt to catch that, we need to know if we can even keep up.

Marry: No point trying to learn the hard way we can't keep up.

Yn:... Can I at least drive it back?

Marry: Ehhhhhh... Ughhhh... Hmmm... FFFFFFFF-Fine. I guess you did help me get this.

Marry: But you'll be paying for any repairs it needs after you're done.

Yn: Deal!

Transforming, Yn took a starting position and got ready to run.

(Opening theme)