Party plans

3rd person POV:

Laying on the couch in Marry's RV, Mark slept quietly.

Marry: So... What are we going to do with him?

Yn: Hm? What do you mean?

Marry: He's not staying here.

Yn: Why not?

Marry: Listen, I'm housing and feeding you and Vanny pants.

Vanny:(waves)

Marry: I'm not taking in this prick. Especially when we have other options.

Patrisha: I'll take him-

Everyone: No.

Lola: I'll do it. I've practically moved into the Zwise storage room.

Marry: Perfect.

Suzy: If that's settled... Why don't we get ready to celebrate?

Marry: Celebrate what?

Suzy: There's only one demon left to face. And I'm pretty sure Yn can take him.

Yn: Y-yeah... I'm pretty sure I can defeat her now that I can do the same guard technique as her.

Marry: Don't count your demons before they spawn. You'll come to regret it.

Suzy: Well then... Let's count the demons that have already spawned. Yn saved Mark, let's be happy about that.

Marry:(satcastically) Yay...

Suzy: And you got your katana back.

Marry:(looks at the Yamato)... Yay!

Yn:(smiles)

Picking up Mark and throwing him over her shoulder, Lola takes Mark away with Patrisha following.

The Sin hunters in the meanwhile go out to treat themselves to something sweet. None of them noticed how Lola took the broken Sin belt.

(Opening theme)

Yn was sitting on a bench with Suzy as they waited for Marry to arrive.

Suzy: So... The school dance is coming up.

Yn: We have a school dance?

Suzy: Yep. And I was just wondering... If you were planning to go with anyone?

Yn:... Like... You all? Or are you not going? I don't really want to be alone at a dance... Especially not with them...

He glances at his fans who waved in the distance.

Suzy: I don't mean as a group, but as in, who would you want to bring along as a date.

Yn:... Hmm... Well... M-Maybe Marry...?

Suzy: Marry... Hm... That does explain a few things then...

Yn: Huh?

Suzy: Don't worry about it.

She sighs, looking away.

Yn:... D-Did you want to be my "date"...?

Suzy: Ehhh... I would have felt better if I were to go with someone like you or Marry in popularity as to not get chewed out by everyone.

Suzy: But I guess the birth of a new power couple could distract everyone's attention off me...

Suzy:... Alright, I'll do it.