The human factor

3rd person POV:

Marry slid into a wall, the power of the Sin Buster in hell proved to be too powerful for her to stand in place after firing it.

(TSsssssss)

The barrel sizzled like what was left of Limbo after that shot obliterated 40% of his body.

What remained became ash.

Suzy: Marry!

Marry: Ugh... Remind me to order a stand for this thing...(cough).

Azell and Simonsa stared in shock at what human ingenuity had accomplished.

A weapon that could just eradicate them in a single shot.

It simply made them speechless.

But they weren't given time to recover, as Marry planted her feet firmly, placed her back against a wall, and charged up the Sin Buster.

(CHA)

Pulling back a leaver, Marry allowed demonic energy to flow into the weapon.

That sound of machinery clacking brought the two back to reality.

Simonsa leaped towards Marry, only for Suzy to grab Marry's normal rocket launcher and fire it at Simonsa.

(Boom)

Simonsa hit the ceiling, annoyed at the push.

Suzy, Lola, and Patrisha moved towards Marry as Simonsa landed and Azell charged up his chest laser.

(CHUNK)

She shut the hatch absorbing the demonic energy.

Marry: Listen here you demonic bitches. Get the fuck out of our way...

Marry: Or become fuel for this new potential candidate for the love of my life.

Azell:(charges chest beam)

Marry:(grinning) Oh, who am I kidding? I want to pull the trigger again!

(BA-BOOOOOM)

Azell and Marry fired at each other.

The Sin Buster's shot refracted Azell's beam perpendicular to where it was aimed as it continued through it.

Azell dodged at the last second, only thanks to his beam slowing it down to be reacted to.

(RUMBLING)

Marry:(grinning) Hahahaha! Ah, fucking love this so much!

The wall behind her crumbled from taking the recoil.

(CHA)

She and the other three leaped through it to draw the two Corrupted Wardens out.

Simonsa is to first to follow through the hole only to trip after Lola thrusted her blades into her leg.

(CHUNK)

Having tripped down the stairs, Simonsa was helpless but to look down the barrel of the Sin Buster and Marry's grin filled with so much joy.

(BOOOOOOM)

Marry went flying down the stairs and slid across the ground as the shot tore Simonsa in half.

Though her back was filled with scrapes, Marry hugged the Sin Buster and kissed it out of pure joy.

Marry: Hahahaha!

Patrisha: Can that wait until all our enemies are gone?!

Marry: Let me have this!

(Crash)