Will you Sin?

3rd person POV:

(Earth)

Over a month has passed since Vanny joined Infrid and Lilly in their training.

The demons, who didn't perceive time in the same way humans do, barely noticed the passage of that much time.

So thrilled with their training, Vanny forgot to check her phone.

Vanny: WHTA!

Lilly: HA!

Vanny and Lilly sparred intensely as rivals. One wants to put a Queen in their place, and the other wants to put a peasant in their place.

Infrid focused on meditation during all of this. However, even he could tell how frighteningly fast the rivals were growing in power as they sharpened their skills.

Putting Lilly in a headlock, Vanny rubbed her knuckles against her head.

Vanny: Stupid Queen♪ stupid Queen♪ You are such a stupid Queen♪

Infrid: Vanny...

Vanny: What? I didn't say bitch-

Vanny is flipped onto her back, before Lilly stomped her stomach, grinding her foot into her.

Vanny: Ugh! You bitch!

Lilly: Learn your place... Peasant!

Infrid:(sigh)... You two need to take a break.

Vanny knocks Lilly off of her.

Vanny/Lilly: HMPH!

Lilly walks up to Infrid, falls onto his lap, and uses him as a chair, making it harder for him to focus.

Infrid:(sigh)...

Vanny:(checks phone)...

Vanny: Eh...?

Vanny: Eh!?

Vanny: EEEHHHH!?!

Lilly: What are you shouting about!?

Vanny: Yn and Marky-moo-moo went to hell to fight some new demon lord!

Lilly: What!? A new demon lord!?

Vanny: AHHHH! GOTTA-GO-GOTTA-GO!!

Vanny runs off to go after Yn.

Lilly: Like hell, I'll let anyone on MY throne!

She flies after Vanny.

Infrid:(sigh of relief)

Infrid:(meditates)

Lilly: You're coming too!

Grabbing Infrid, Lilly drags the Last Warden along for the adventure.

Infrid:...

The Three Demons of Sin then head off to join the Yn's Sin Hunters and Mark's Sin-vengers.

Names that Yn would soon come to call the three groups.

(Opening theme)

(Hell)

The Sin hunters carefully made their way through the patriarch of Hell's castle.

Obsidian and Brimstone seemed to be the building blocks of the castle which was chiseled to pristine condition.