The devil's pet: part 2

3rd person POV:

Underneath the school, the demon queen's servants, Vandam and Caliber were struggling desperately to pull Lilly's pet into the human realm.

Lilly: Come on over Cerby-poo~, come on over to mommy~

A three-headed beast of frost was dragged through the gate despite not wanting to leave.

(The frozen guard: Cerberus)

Cerberus: Grrrrr!

Cerberus head (R): How dare you drag me into the mortal realm!?

The hell gate shut as Caliber and Vandam rest as much as they could.

Cerberus head (L): For eons, I've guarded the treasures of hell, but because of you they are now unguarded!

Lilly: Oh who gives a damn about a few relics. Now come here and give mommy some kisses!

Cerberus head (M): Do not patronize me! Tell me why have you brought me here!

Lilly: I missed my puppy. And I'd like to get into creating animal pictures.

Cerberus: Grrrrrr...

Cerberus: I do not have time for this nonsense! Open the hell gate, immediately!

Lilly:(giggiles)... Stupid puppy, you've seemed to have forgotten my order.

Grabbing the middle head, Lilly flipped Cerberus onto his back.

(SLAM)

Lilly:(forced smile) Give. Mommy. Kisses.

She twisted the middle head near the point of snapping the head's neck.

Cerberus:(struggling)

The great Cerberus gave into his Queen's demands and give Lilly a few licks.

Lilly:(chuckles)... That was extremely underwhelming and quite disgusting.

Cerberus:?

Pulling out her phone, she rewatched a video of people getting licked by dogs and the joy they were having.

Lilly: This must be a new fetish humanity has developed.

Lilly: I do love a good fetish, but this simply isn't for me.

Cerberus: DID YOU BRING ME HERE FOR NOTHING?!

Lilly; Calm down Cerby-poo, I still might have a task for you.

Lilly: Someone, bring Cerberus a contract for him to complete.

Vandam/Caliber:(heavy sigh)

(Opening theme)