Demonic evaluation

3rd person POV:

Yn: Hm-hm...♪

Washing the dishes, Yn is approached from behind by Mark.

Mark: Yn?

Yn: Yeah?

Mark: I want you to stay away from Marry.

Yn: Hm? How do you know...

Mark: Unimportant. Just do as I say.

Yn:... She's my friend.

Mark: A friend who will bring you nothing but trouble.

Yn: You have a possy of girls surrounding you at school, but when I find two that are willing to be my friend that's not okay?

Mark: It's not like that.

Yn: I'm not going to stop being her friend for some stupid reason like that.

Mark:...

Yn:...

The young brother leaves.

Yn: Let me have this...

(Opening theme)

In the forest, Yn was transformed into the Crimson Sin, whilst Marry and Suzy discussed Yn's brother.

Suzy: Mark and Yn are brothers?

Marry: Yeah... I have a suspicious feeling that things are about to become complicated.

Yn then lands on top of Marry's RV.

Marry: Oi!

Yn:(taps foot impatiently)

Marry: We're talking here, so just go do whatever until we're done. You don't have to wait for us.

Yn:.....

Fliping off into the distance, Yn begins slashing at a tree.

Marry: Anyway, Mark isn't a problem. It's the Demon Hunting league that could be an issue.

Suzy: How so? Are they going to give you some kind of fine because of how the belt's working?

Marry: No, no, that's not it. The problem with them is that they might consider Yn a target. On one hand, this could bring more attention to the school, getting a good group of people to deal with the threats.

Marry: On the other hand, if we get someone crazy, which the league has no shortage of, then Yn is in serious danger.

Marry: A lot of people hate everything to do with Demons, so they'll not think twice to attack him.

Suzy: I don't get it... I know the armor is demon-ESC, but once the situation is explained who'd want to harm him?

Suzy: He's like an innocent cinnamon roll.

(clap, clap, clap)

Suzy/Marry:?

Suzy/Marry:(turns to Yn)