Hanseo wanted something but hoseok couldn't think of anything he possibly owed the man. It was nothing but pure jealousy. He was envious of someone he helped to bring into this world and that was strange of him.

He was bitter and couldn't seem to let go of the fast life. Truth was, hoseok didn't want any of this. He didn't want the status he had in this. He didn't want to kill people and sell drugs and do illegal business for money.

But he was doing it. And if Hanseo wanted it so had - trust and believe that if Hoseok didn't have money to make and a lot of shit going for himself - he would give it up in a heart beat.

"Stella..." he mumbled to himself as he hopped out of the car the minute he parked and shut the vehicle off.

He couldn't help but ponder this. Something was adding up. It was only a matter of time before he put two and two together and called up Sik.

There was a hunch in the back of his mind telling him that Hanseo would come up sooner than expected and Hoseok would finally be able to get rid of him.

And when that time came.....

"Baby!" Hoseok called out to Trinity. He licked the door behind him and turned around, stuffing his keys into his pockets.

It didn't smell like food was cooking up and music wasn't playing. Trinity was either laying down or getting ready for a shower. Or maybe she was taking a nap. It was hard to tell what she was doing anytime she wasn't waiting for him in the living room or cooking in the kitchen.

"Baby? I'm home." Hoseok said, more softer this time as he walked towards their bedroom.

He peeped his head in to see Trinity sitting criss cross in the middle of the bed, going through shopping bags.

He smiled softly. She was the light in any situation. He had so much bullshit going on but right at that moment it all disappeared as he laid eyes on the precious soul before him.

"What's up?" He greeted, letting his presence be known further as he stepped inside of their bedroom.

"What's up." Trinity replied, her voice dry and she didn't seem the least bit interested or happy that he was home.

Hoseok figured she would be pissed since he dismissed her earlier after every phone call she made.

He sighed and took his gun from his waistband, making sure it was on safety before placing it on the dresser next to another gun that he had taken the bullets out of.

He then took off his shirt and carelessly tossed it to the floor. Under that shirt, he wore a sleeveless white shirt and his chain. He took his keys from his pocket along with his wallet before placing the items on the dresser as well.

He then brushed his hair back on his head and made his way over towards the bed. He sat down and kicked off his tennis shoes, dropping his head in his hands and beginning to run his fingers through his hair.

The room was silent. Occasionally, Trinity would look up at him and raise her eyebrow before going back to minding her business.

She could admit she was being a little dry and mean but she had every right to be. He couldn't texted her or atleast told her where he was before just hanging up on the call.