"Just testing her out for something,well see ya!"With that the black cloaked mage disappeared into thin air leaving the terrorist and the others behind.

"Not just my brother they took care off blindedly,but..They also took care of Captain (Y/n)! How dare you intruders look down upon them!"Leopold already went into his berserk mood.

Before Leopold could cast his Magic spell he was interrupted by a gust of wind and there were more intruders appeared in front of them with white cloaked this time than the black cloaked mage has.

"Why do these intruders keep wearing cloaked ones! Damn it!"Leopold shouted as Asta was looking out at his back giving him support while Noelle took care and watch Captain Fuegeleon.

"Ho,I didn't expect to be like these."

"We need to dispose them before we went back."

"Come on,can't I play with them for a little while longer—"

"You can't! You can get just one of them!"

"Jeez! You're no fun!"

After more white cloaked intruders appeared in front of them,they started to fight back and defend themselves from their upcoming attack and thankfully Asta was there to give more help to Leopold since he can nullify the intruders' Magic.

"Anti-Magic? Amazing! I never saw anyone with Anti-Magic before can I keep him!?"The woman in white cloaked said as her eyes were all glued to Asta.

"Whatever,you can take one so I guess it's fine."Replied by a male wearing the same white cloaked.

'So,they're really after Captain Fuegeleon but what they were after for to him?'Asta thought.

After the two did their best defending and fighting back with the terrorist's Magic the captain of each squads and the other members of Magic Knight finally went back into the Clover Kingdom after uniting themselves with their Magic to get back in time.

"N-Nozel-sama!!"Noelle exclaimed sighting in relief knowing that the Magic Knights and captain especially her older brother finally came back just in time.

"Sally,we don't have much time we need to go back."The spatial mage said as Sally clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Fine,fine! Let me just take my toy with me first!"Sally said as she cast her Magic.

"Gel Magic:Sticky Salamander!"

Sally didn't just cast her Magic spell Sticky Salamander but she also inject something to make her Salamander more stronger and when Captain Nozel's Mercury Magic tried to attack the sticky Salamander and save Asta it didn't work out and which in the end the terrorist of the Eye of the Midnight Sun got away with Asta on them.

"A-Asta!"Noelle called out but it was already too late for her and her brother Nozel stopped her.

"B-Brother Nozel,we have to save Asta!"She said while looking at her brother.

"We can no longer save him.For now,we must act right away about Fuegeleon's condition and the damage cost in the Clover Kingdom."Captain Nozel said as he walk away.

Captain Fuegeleon was put in rest since he was still unconscious and won't still wake up after getting healed by the doctor with Magic.The Magic Knights and captains were on their move to take care the damage caused by the terrorist in the Clover Kingdom and they also on the move to get (Y/n) and Yuno back on the Golden Dawn's headquarters.

AT THE GOLDEN DAWN

"Klaus,I think you shouldn't push yourself more."Mimosa said trying to make Klaus stopped since he's already sweating.

"C-Captain Vangeance ordered me to do t-this!!"Klaus said as he tried to pull (Y/n) away from clinging into Yuno.

After both Yuno and (Y/n) lost their consciousness and overuse their Mana.(Y/n) couldn't let go off of holding into Yuno,Yuno was already awake but he force himself to act as if he's still sleeping since he don't wanna wake up after knowing that Mimosa and Klaus were on the same room as them while Klaus was busy trying to pull (Y/n) out of him.

'Can they just stop it? This is going to take forever and (Y/n)'s breath is hitting my skin's neck it's gettting me off guard more..'Yuno thought still closing his eyes.

*CLICK*

Captain William of the Golden Dawn head inside as the two give him a salute.Before Klaus could speak up Captain William beat him to it.

"I see,we really can't pull her off from clinging into Yuno."He spoke as Mimosa let out a sight.

"(Y/n) is clinging into Yuno like a tarsier."Mimosa said.

"I agree,then you two should take rest and let just the two stay like this until they wake up."Captain William said and with that the two of them were left alone the room still holding into each other's.

Yuno was about to stood up and take off (Y/n)'s arm around his neck when (Y/n) changed her position.Her arm that wrapped around Yuno's neck where now on Yuno's waist and her one leg then went over Yuno's legs which makes Yuno get more flustered from the sudden change touch that (Y/n) make.

'I'm gonna be in big trouble after this..'