Remake Of The Puppeteer's Playhouse

Start from the beginning

He opens the door and walks outside the room. He gasped in shocked how big it is like he's in an orphanage or a mansion. He has no time to waste so he decided to find away to get out of here.

Ink heard a footsteps as he quickly hide inside the cupboard. He takes a peek from the hole and shocked it was Dream. He wants to help him but he might lose this game if Dream caught him.

So he decided to stay quiet instead. No making sound. He waits until Dream is gone as he went out as sprint away from him as far as he could. He dashed to the kitchen and noticed that the door is covered in chains and locks.

That must be the way out! Only to find something to break. He could use his broomie but it will not work here. He cannot cheat the game or else he'll lose.

He decided to check every room in this massive place. He found few of the Sanses AUs who are missing but he needs to avoided so he won't get caught.

After one hours later of solving the puzzles in each rooms he found. He finally found the keys and went to the kitchen to unlocked the door. He finally win and opens the door. He though he won but actually... The game isn't finish yet.

It's not only a hide and seek but another kids game which is red light and green light. There are no one in front of him so which is good but the light will tell him.

The lights turn green as he fans as fast as he could and when it was red light he has to stop. After passing that game and went inside the hole and saw a puppet which is looks like Blueberry.

Ink was shocked that Error turns him into a puppet which means... The other as well! "Follow the correct steps to across the board... Blueberry might be lying..." The announcement said.

(Aqilah: Guess which games is based on)

This is getting out of hands and making him like no... But he has to. Blueberry said him to go forward as he did, then backwards.

But Ink just got forward, and tried to remember that he found a clue from that room he entered. It was so hard and it is very annoying to him at least he managed himself to passed that game.

"How many games are they!!?" Ink asked himself quietly crawling under the vent. He is now in another room which is so dark.

He is very lucky that he brought the a flashlight. "The next game is don't let the puppets get you, they are sensitive to light." The announcement said.

Meanwhile, Error was watching from the CCTV screens. He was impressed that Ink managed himself to passed 3 games. He chuckles quietly because the finally one will be unexpected.

Ink flashlight at the puppets eyes while running to to hallways and quickly close the door. He doesn't know when will the game end but he will never give up.

He is now in a maze and he hates it so much right now. He found the door but it was lock so he needs to find the key. He found it and that creepy bloody puppet with a scary smile is wearing it.

The artist slowly approach to the big terrifying puppet and pull the way away from it until it moves making him runs away in fear. He tries to lost it but it still follow him.

After few minutes of running. He finally found the door and quickly opens it and went inside. Before the deadly puppet catch him, he quickly close the door and locked it.

This game is haunted than he thought. He breathe heavily trying to calm down from this situation until there is a spotlight on the door.

"This is the finally game, this game is dance with the Puppeteer, you have to dance with him to get you to the exist door. Don't let him dance to somewhere else." The announcement said making him gulped in fear.

Error appears in front of him and raised his hand. "Care to dance Inky?" He smirked at him evilly.

He stares at the glitch skeleton but takes his hand instead. They begin to dance together and he was trying to escape this but Error won't let him.

The destroyer dances him away from the door and dance to his room. Ink noticed that they are far away from that door but he was too late to turn around.

Error throw him to his room cell room where he'll never escape until he loves him. "I won..." The destroyer laughs evilly. "You're mine now, Inky and I won't any one stand our way!"

Ink cannot believe he had lose the game he was so close. "Why...?" He asked the destroyer.

"I love you, Inky. I only want to have a play date with you! It was bored when I only destroying AUs so why not playing my games with you instead!" Error replied with a insane tone as he cupping his cheekbones. "Don't worry, you'll love me just like our love you."

After few years later of trapping in that playhouse. Ink forced himself to love him and now he has a children name Paperjam and Gradient. He'll promise himself that they won't end up the same way as his father.

The End

Aqilah: I hope you love this chapter than the previous one that I unpublished it. I can publish the old draft back if you guys want.