28. It's Just A Child's Play

Violet

"So here are the rules," Chaz begins explaining. "The winner of the toss coin will go first. One ball in from the team results to one shot and one item off from the body that the opponent team will need to take off."

Justin, who was ready to get on with the game, cuts him off. "Buddy, we know how the game goes. Let's get started."

"Not so fast," Chaz smirks. "The next team member will of course get the chance to shoot if their ball goes in. The next consecutive ball in, will result to the opponent team to take a double shot and another piece of item comes off."

"Hold up, you're making up the rules as if your team is going to win." Ryan says. "What if you miss your next shot huh?"

I intervened. "Then we take a double shot and take off one item. If none of us scores consecutively, it's just one shot each. Fair enough Butsy wussy?"

The whole group laughs and Ryan flicks me off playfully.

"How about we play already? You guys talk too much." Justin says.

The teams composed of Ryan, Hailey, Paul, Justin, Rory, Zayn and Vallerie on one side and one side with Jev, Stella, Chaz, Jake, Riley, Ryan Good and I.

Scooter took charge of pouring the first set of tequila into the shot glasses while Allison tossed the coin in between Ryan and Chaz to start the game.

"Heads," Chaz calls first.

"Tails." Ryan goes second.

As if fate was on Chaz's side, the coin faces heads flat on the floor. He fist bumps the air like the child he was, excited that we got to go first.

Chaz goes first. Taking his cue stick and positioning himself at the perfect angle, he breaks the pyramid and 4 balls immediately go in.

Ryan's team all take off one piece of item from their body, tossing them in a towel basket on the side. Most of what they've taken off were either earrings, bracelets, watches or a cap. They take the shots after.

"Hey, it's called strip pool for a reason." Stella starts.

"You have to take off one clothing item every time we win." I follow.

Justin smirks. "I clearly recall you guys stating one piece of item should go. No one said anything about clothes."

That left me dumbfounded.

"But if you want to see me strip babe, all you have to do is ask." He takes slow steps towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I think I'm going to barf.

Get a room.

Eww, my virgin eyes.

The different remarks from our friends make us laugh but we were pulled away quickly by Ryan and Chaz.

"No fraternizing with the enemy." Chaz says. "You're next Vi."

Taking the cue stick and positioning myself at the right angle, I swing my arm and the ball goes right in. That lead to another item off our opponent and a double shot from each of them.

Of course they were running out of items eventually that did not require them to take off their clothes. When Stella shoots two balls in, they had no choice but to take off their shirts.

"Hey, one ball each shoot only." Paul objects.

"There were no rules for that. Sorry P bear." I tease him which makes the group laugh.