23. But Everything We Had Was Stuck In The Moment

Violet

"Let me start with apologizing for putting you in this situation. I had no idea about their vacation plans." Justin linked our hands as he spoke.

"How did they even end up here?"

"Well you know my dad has been taking us to this resort for as long as we can remember. That's why I chose this place for you and your family to enjoy because I knew you'd have a good time. Last I checked with them, they were supposed to stay home until the kids go back to school."

"Clearly that didn't happen."

"Jazzy and Allie wanted to go on vacation because all their friends were going to Florida or L.A. Bay just recovered from being sick so since I couldn't take them out of town, dad suggested this place."

"But he knew we were here right?"

Justin nods. "I told him that we had to find some place else or not go at all. Other resorts were fully booked but Jazzy wouldn't take no for an answer. We had to go."

"I see she's still as stubborn."

"Tell me about it. So Dad and I agreed to just be extra careful when we got here. We took turns as lookouts making sure the kids stayed in sight."

"What happened with Bay then?"

"Dad and Chelsey got into an argument. I was with Jazzy, Allie and Jaxo getting ice cream and they said they'd take care of her but obviously that didn't go as planned."

His explanation though it was acceptable, I still had trouble with keeping up since so much has happened the past two days.

"Are you mad?" Justin brushes the little strands of hair that had fallen off from my messy bun.

Shaking my head 'no', I replied. "It's just a surprise. I didn't think I'd see your family anytime soon but it worked out right? Not unless Chelsey and Jeremy said something else after dinner?"

He laughed. "You kidding? Dad and Chelsey had a blast. I think they're planning to invite your parents to shuffle boarding and talk about some more politics. I've never seen people talk that much."

My eyebrows arch, giving him a look. "Says the person who doesn't know when to shut up."

"You calling me a blabber mouth?" Justin attacks me with tickles but I manage to escape and run away.

He obviously caught up having longer legs and tackled me to the floor.

"Damn you're heavy." I was trying to catch my breath.

"First you call me a blabber mouth and now you're calling me fat." Justin makes a fussy face getting a laugh out of me. "You're really trying to get away with bad behavior huh?"

"What are you going to do about it?" A smirk slides across my lips.

"Only this." Justin's lips crashes onto mine and without wasting another second, I kiss back.

The way he always moved so gently never fails to give me butterflies. Kissing Justin has become customary to me with two years of dating and now that we're back together but every time our lips touched, it made me feel like our first time all over again. It was always a magical feeling.

Pulling his hoodie down, my fingers get tangled into his long blonde locks, giving it a light pull which causes him to let out a throaty groan.

"Baby..." the way he manages to speak in the midst of a very intense moment amuses me.

Chill Violet!

Justin also finds a way to keep his hands occupied when he creeps under my sweatshirt, squeezing the right places in pleasure, also succeeding with getting out a frustrated moan out of me.