19. 2 AM

Violet

Last night's events felt like a dream but when I wake up to see Justin, right beside me and not on the couch where he has been since the start of this trip, I knew everything was real. 

"Good morning baby." His kisses me on the forehead as soon as I flutter my eyes open. "Sleep well?"

There was no denying that the tingling feeling in my stomach was because of him. "Mhm." I was so nervous, but it was a good nervous kind of thing. "Why are you up early?"

"Because you have to work early and my baby needs to have her breakfast before getting to work." Justin's smile, his voice, his eyes sent a wave of sparks through my body as corny as it was. And he wasn't even trying.

Groaning, I squeeze my face into his chest. He smelt good too. Looks like he just got out of the shower.

"I don't want to go to work. Let's just stay in and you know." Placing sloppy kisses and tracing the tattoos on his body with my fingers caused him to let out throaty moan. 

His grip on my shirt tightens. I've been like this since last night only because I've missed Justin so much. 4 years was way too long for us. I knew he missed me too with the way he surrendered with my every touch. 

"Vi, what did I say last night?" Justin manages to control himself better than I did. 

He was right. We just got back together and him having a sensitive personality, I knew he wanted to make things special and mostly right between us.

"Fine." I gave up. Placing one last kiss just right under his ear, I say, "Your loss," before getting out of bed.

The mumbling profanities in the background made me laugh. 

***

"Camera 6, keep the circle going!" I instructed through the megaphone as we continued shooting for the video on our 5th Day of shooting. "I need more reflectors with Camera 9 please." 

The vibrating phone in my pocket alerts me of an incoming call.

"Babe, I'm working." I make sure to keep my voice low when I finally answer.

"I know, I'm sorry." he flashes his cute smile on screen. "I'm sending the housekeeping staff out for grocerries again and I just wanted to check if you wanted anything else."

"Sour Patch Kids. Do you think they have them here?" 

"I'll just pay him double to make sure he finds it. Bye baby, I love you." 

Three simple words yet it had so much impact. "I love you too." 

Ending the call, I went back to finish up the rest of the day. 

***

By the time I got home, Justin was fast asleep on the couch. What was he still doing sleeping in the living room?

"Bieber," After tapping him a couple of times, he finally wakes up. "Why aren't you in bed?"

"We didn't exactly get to talk about my sleeping arrangements now that we're uhm, I didn't want to intrude your privacy." 

I think we were past privacy intrusion after what happened last night but I love how Justin always considers doing the right thing even if it was already obvious. Glad that didn't change about him.

"You can sleep in the room from now on." Assuring him with a smile. 

He smiles. "Dinner is ready for you on the counter. Wait, what time is it?"