33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger

Start from the beginning

Shivay opened his eyes still being in the kiss. He saw her closed eyes. He smiled in the kiss and deepened the kiss. His tongue found her's. Anika was enjoying the kiss with closed eyes while he was enjoying her.

Anika broke the kiss panting and she opened her eyes to see a panting Shivay already looking into her eyes. Both shared a deep eye lock.

Shivay bought his hand from her nape and held her waist still maintaining the eye lock.

"Shiva....."

"Shhh...." Shivay kept his index finger on her lips resulting her to stop in the middle. He again held her waist by his both hand and pulled her to him more. Their noses were touching. He dragged his nose to her cheek slowly. And from there, to her neck. Anika closed her eyes in pleasure. She tightly gripped on his shoulder. Shivay planted a feather kiss on her neck. Anika's left hand moved from his shoulder to his hair locks pulling him more into her. Shivay inhaled her scent. He bite on the spot making her moan in pain. But he rolled his tongue over there diverting it into pleasurable one. He ran his hand on her waist and back aimlessly.

Shivay parted from her looking at her lips. Anika's heart beaten faster. She pulled out herself from his grip and walked past him. Suddenly she halted on the half way as Shivay tugged on her wrist. Anika's chest waved up and down showing her hard breath. Both of their back were facing eachother.

Shivay turned and walked to her. By his each step, her heartbeat was raising. He stood just an inch away from her. Her back facing him. He moved further, filling the one inch gap between them. Anika closed her eyes when his front touched back.

Shivay bought her hand on her stomach, which he was holding. His another hand ran from her other shoulder along her hand atlast clutching into her palm. He interlocked his hand with her and bought it to her stomach over the other one, taking her in a back hug. His own heart beating faster. They stood there for some second.

Shivay left her hand and held her shoulder from back. Bending his head a little, he planted a kiss on the back of her neck, closing his eyes. He turned her towards him and she immediately hugged him. Shivay smiled and hugged her back. He dipped his face into the crook of her neck.

"Anika..." He called her in a husky voice.

"Hmm..." She was lost in the moment to respond properly.

"I want you..." Shivay whispered into the crook of her neck. Anika broke the hug making him frown.

"What are you doing Ani.... Let me hug you..." Shivay whined like a kid. And hugged her back dipping his face back into the crook of her neck.

"Shivay.... Someone will come, please..." Anika moaned as he licked on her neck.

"Let them... " Shivay said enjoying her moan.

"Shivay please..." She pleaded and he withdrew his face looking into her face. He left her completely.

"Okay, bye." Shivay said blankly and left the room in haste.

(Mature content ended)

"What did just happened? Oh god, he's angry...." Anika whined to herself.

"I have to manonify my Bagad Billa now." Anika pouted sighing. And she left behind him.

***********

"Mr.Zilfi Singh Oberoi...." Gauri shouted standing just behind Om who was hugging his Childhood best friend Ishana. He abruptly broke the hug and turned, still his hand wrapped around Ishana's shoulder. Gauri was huffing in anger. Her jealousy at its peak. He can clearly see the fire in her eyes which was ready to burn both him and Ishana.