"(Y-Y/n).."I tried o call her out as she only give me a small weak smile before she suddenly carries me.

'T-This is embarrassing..'

"Hang in there Yuno,I'll send you down."She said which surprise me.

"Y-You can't fight him alone..W-What if.."I could finish my words after I saw the anger from her eyes and her grip into my shoulder tighten.

"Care Creation Magic:Care Form Teleportation."

Just as whatwenused to ride when we were heading to our mission to explore the dungeon before she cast that spell as she kay me down on the card form I tried to prevent her from sending me away but she only shoved my hand and slowly her figure to my sight started to fade away.

'(Y/n)..'

TO YOUR POV

I tried to avoid any incoming attacks from him and he did the same he dodge either clash my Magic with his.His Magic are quite troublesome since it's Fire than Flame like the Vermillion.Fire are more stronger than Flame so that explains why it's quite troubleomse not the fact that he's a Fire user but he's indeed capable of what he's doing with it.

"I have other Magic than Fire.."He spike which caught me off guard from the sudden information.

"Two Magics? Don't make me laugh! For I know,I am the only one who has—"He cut me off.

"Don't be so fool of yourself since you're the only one yet to be known whom use couple of Magics.There are other mage that uses more than 1 Magic such as myself and he powerful people on the Spade Kingdom."From the mention of Spade Kingdom it peeks my interest.

"Ho..Did I get your attention now? Well,you haven't meet more powerful people aside from your foster father and the squad captains."He said as he suddenly took the hood off from his black cloak.

"W-What's in your.."I was surprised seeing his face.

Despite having a brown skin tie and emerald eyes that caught me attention aside from the other face feature's of his what caught my attention more was the written tattoos on both of his face.It was curve like the roots of flowers it was painted in white and it was slowly sparking it started from his forehead down to the both of his cheeks.

"Did these curves peek your interest,hm?"He asked as he touch the right side of his face.

"W-What are those?"I asked.

"Those are the witness of my—No,of our race these curves symbolise and the witness of our real power beyond our limitations."He said with a small smile.

"What do you mean by 'our race'?"I asked one more time.

"I am a Celestiak race just like you."He said which widened my eyes.

"You? Celestial like me? But,I am the only living survivor of that—"He cut me off.

"Without seeing the real vision from our race that doesn't count that you're the only living survivor of the Celestial race.If you do want to know more about what happened centuries ago and about your real identity there's only one thing you must do.."He said as he started to take steps towards me.

'Don't be absurd you're trying to get closer—'

'If I tried to get closer to you does that mean I only have bad intentions to you?'

*TAP TAP*

"I'm behind you."He whispered into my ear which I couldn't move just like last one my body froze and my legs started to stumble but he holds me into his arms to give me support.

"The only thing you must do is to.."He pauses as he looked into my (e/c) eyes with a smile in his lips.

"Is to marry me,(Y/n)."He said not leaving the smile from his lips.

'Marry you? I don't even know anything about you and you don't even know anything about me!'

'Exactly,that's why we must get marry first before we get to know each other in our race marriage comes first before romance.'

*THUD*

Unexpectedly my body move on its own as I change my fighting style into hand-to-hand combat and bring the guy down as he met the hard floor and he started to cough and helped himself to stand up as I distance myself away from him.

"I didn't expect that your body can already move into our basic fighting skill of our race."He said as he went into the same fighting style as me.

'How can I even know this kind of fighting style when my body only move on its own?'

"Fight me like your life is on the line."He offered me to fight 'til death.

~~~

Both him and I have received scratches from hand-to-hand combat and he even used a dirty trick,he unexpectedly used his Magic to give me more scratch than what I give to him without using my Magic and later on I decided to copy what he did using my Magic and he even let his guard down which he receive a good impact from my Magic which he caught out a small blood.

*SWOOSH*

And there's that massive of wind just like what Yuno did earlier which concerned me one more time but I didn't let my guard down since I still have an opponent to fight.Not a minute longer the massive wind that probabalt came from Yuno again was now gone.

"Ha? Why aren't you coming at me?"I said as I wipe my mouth.

"It looks like their main objective has done I shouldn't stay more longer."He said as I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean by 'their main objective'?"I asked as he give me a grin.

"As much as I wanted to have more time with you.I can't stay more longer since the Wizard Emperor night come back.."He said and before he turn his back to me he speak once again.

"Think properly about my proposal,see ya."And with that he disappeared in thin air.

*PANT PANT*

My body went back into its normal rate but my movement and Magic are started to drown out since my new fighting style might cause a mana than I though.I used the last mana I stored to cast the card form for teleportation to look for Yuno.

"Y-Yuno!?"I called him out but I couldn't receive any respond from him.

*BANG*

Someone was being thrown out from the building that all of the captains and the other squad members held the ceremony and it caused an open crack from both inside and outside as I head here to look if someone might still be in danger.

"M-Meal-saving prince!"I heard Ms.Charmy's voice and I also found Yuno.

"Y-Yuno!"From the last energy and Mana I have I manage to found Yuno and before I could get myself danger from overusing my mana I jumped into Yuno and luckily he catches me before I could fall and I lose my consciousness.

~~~

Charmy used her Magic to give the two support after overusing their mana and they lost their consciousness.(Y/n) was on top of Yuno and before Yuno could drift himself into sleep he caress (Y/n)'s cheeks and stroke her hair as he finally went into his slumber.

"Dear,kids these days.."