32. He's here!

It's been two months since Doodle Team win second place at tournament, everyone back to their normal activity and Dean does everything as he promised, he's persistent with his act but still give me room for myself. At first week I thought he will get over with all of this attention, calls, messages and it has been reaching the third week but no sign of him giving up. 

"He deserves whatever you have to put him through, Charlie.. I don't know what's exactly happened between you two but both of you are adults, I'm sure you guys will work this thing out, sooner or later."

"So, what's your plan this weekend?" Dean's question dragged me off from my thoughts, my last conversation with his mom had me thinking.

Dean was looking at the camera, confused. Probably thinking the signal was off because I was zooning out. It was Thursday night, we've been doing videocall at least three times a week.

"I have no plan, probably just eating out at McDonalds, been craving for burger."  I don't have much things to do except work on the weekend, so mostly I spend my weekend at apartment watching Netflix or going out to eat.

"Sounds boring." he commented.

"Better than you at least, you have work on the weekend which is suck." I added and he let out dramatic sigh. Despite how busy he is, Dean always make sure I know what he's been up to for the whole day.

"I need to work hard, you like expensive things." 

"HEY--"

"I'm joking, I'm joking." he grinned, "Joking on the part that you like expensive things, I need to work hard so you won't be worry about money."

"Dean--"

"Nah ah, don't burst my bubble please.. I'm just letting you know that I'm deadly serious."

I couldn't find a word to reply him, "thanks.." that's the only word I can find at the moment.

He laughed, "you're very welcome, but.." he yawned, it's almost 2 am and he needs sleep. "I need to sleep."

His messy hair yet still look good on him and he look like he could doze off any seconds.

"Let's call it a day.." I agreed and he nodded in agreement.

"See you tomorrow.." he bid a goodbye and ended the call before I could reply, Dean must be really sleepy.

-----

Dean didn't send any message after last night call, I sent him message this morning but he leave it on read and it's already 5pm. I wonder if he's okay, or he probably over work again. It's Friday evening and Mitchell asked me to accompany him picking up Jihyo at the airport, she went on vacation with her college friends.

"Why you want me to be here?" I was just curious why Mitchell wanted me to accompany him picking up Jihyo, I mean they could spend time together without me..

"Because I need to show you off how much fun dating can be." he chuckled and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

We've been waiting at arrival gate for ten minutes but instead of Jihyo, I saw Dean walked out from gate, smiling at me when our eyes meet. It's real! It's really him! Dean looked tired but still looking damn good even with his white polo shirt and messy hair. I didn't know what possess me but I found myself run to Dean and he welcoming me with open arms.

I'm in his embrace.

"Hi, to you.." he chuckled and all I can do was hiding my face deeper in his embrace as he pull me tighter. I'm not gonna lie, I've missed him so much and the fact that he's here right in front of me is beyond my imagination.