31. Well..

Lilia was so cool, at the point that she didn't bombard me with bunch of questions about me and Dean, not even a single remark to judge anyone. We're at the restaurant, it was 9 am sharp but they already opened. Probably the owner is one of Lilia's friend because all the waiter and waitress recognize her. We're done ordering and waiting for the food to be served.

"He's annoying, isn't he?" she was referring to Dean, "...and persistent." she chuckled. 

and bold, and intimidating, and sweet and the list could go on and on... but I didn't say it, I don't want to badmouthing him in front of his mom. So I'm just smiled at her words.

"Just like me, he got it from me." Lilia added and I couldn't help but chuckled. 

"It reminds me the ol'days when I used to follow around Dean's dad. He was so dense and clueless, while me.. I don't do passive aggressive, I chase what I want." she smiled proudly. I never thought that's how their story was, but when come to think of it.. Dean's dad looks reserved and cool while Lilia the other way around, bubbly and expressive.

"You did?"  she's so cool, being persistent to show how much you love someone is a great challenge and my big respect for her.

"I did, it was fun and I love him so much. He gave me two adorable and mischievous sons, Daniel and Dean." her twinkling eyes tells everything, I grew up with thereabouts the same character parents as Dean's. My expressive mom and my cool Dad, it's fun and funny at the same time.

"Mr. Kwon loves you so much, I could see from how he looks at you, full of love and adoration." I swear everyone could tell from the way he looked at his wife, like there's nothing can distract him from his wife.

"He's already under my spell." and we both laughed.

"Must be nice.." I commented then she playfully hit my arm.

"You will know when you marry Dean." 

----

"Hello to you, cousin in law~" Mitchell wrapped his arm around my neck, to be honest it feels more like a headlock, I swear. He waved to Dean's mom in big smile before she off to somewhere else.

I bit his hand and he yelped in pain instantly, "What the heck?!" he let me off from his murder trial.

Breakfast time with Dean's mom already finished but shopping plan has to be cancelled because she have something urgent to do, so she dropped me at hospital where Gray was. Before that I already informed Mitchell that we will meet at the hospital instead he have to pick me up.

"Charlie Kwon... Hmmm, hate to say it.. but it sounds.. okay." He said as we walked in to the elevator.

"Stop it."  I glared at him, knowing it's useless to tell Mitchell to shut up because he will do whatever he wants to.

"Don't you know that uncle was very ecstatic after that family dinner?" he leaned his arm on my shoulder after pressing Gray's floor number. What am I? human support arm?

"Dean's dad?" 

"Yeah, your father in law. Who else?" he rolled his eyes, "Dean has never admit to date anyone in front of his family before. I know you still hanging him around, wondering if he's worth it or not but me and Daniel hyung make a bet, you'll eventually be one of  Kwon's.. "  

"How can you be so sure?" I didn't have enough confidence to wonder where will Dean and I end up, I'm still overwhelmed by this situation. 

"Someone back from a date yesterday and grinning like a whole idiot, which make me sick." he shuddered.