9. A Night To Remember

I am at the lobby.

Dean at the lobby.

Okay.

Repeat.

Dean at the lobby.

Now.

Shit.

"I need to go." I said, wasn't sure to myself or Kyunghee, I was focusing to find where my blue mix purple metallic flat shoes and then go down to meet Dean.

Hi, please wait a minute.

I hit the send button then wore my flat shoes as quick I could be and grabbed my black purse. 

When I walked passing the mirror and saw a glimpse of my appearance, I turned around to face Kyunghee.

"Do I look okay?"

"No, you look ugly

"No, you look ugly." Then she grinned, obviously enjoy teasing me. She knew what I feel about this meeting and yet still managed being such a brat about it.

I didn't say anything but grab crumpled burger wrap beside the table then throw it with passion on her direction before dashing out from my hotel room.

I guessed it hit her face, lol.

"Bishhhhh!" I could hear her curse but didn't care enough because I was too excited, thrilled and freakin nervous to meet the guy that I've been spending my time talking to for months.

------

When elevator dinged and the door opened, the first view that came in my vision was a tall guy, I swear he was so tall and his height was standing out among people at the lobby. 

Tall guy in white sweater, dark jeans and dark brown suede New Balance sneakers was standing with arms crossed in his chest, setting his eyes seriously at the elevator. Which I could feel like he's directly looking at me and my soul. 

*he probably look like this, just leave it out the black coat*

Oh, and for the record.. The sweater did do amazing job on showing his lean but muscle body, and I started hating myself because I appeared in just a T-shirt and jeans.

Two Hearts in a Cold StreetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara