20. Pain(t)ball

How could he casually wants to back in my life after all the confusion and frustration he caused?
Like it was nothing, how could he?
And now he get disappointed when I refuse to trust him?
How dare he?!
He doesn't have right to feel disappointed by my action!
Where the hell je was when I need an explanation?
Did he know how much I hate myself because I feel I wasn't good enough for him?

I covered my mouth with my palm, hiding inside my blanket.

Why did I have to cry in front of Dean?

I should've waited until I'm out from that damn car then wailing at hotel's bathroom or anywhere, except in front of him.
I was too emotional to think clearly that crying in front of him will only make him proud and big headed..
And because of that now he knew my feeling
My stupidity let the emotion get the best of me, I confessed to him indirectly.

The worst part was; being the best version of himself, cold-hearted Dean didn't say anything. He just sat there in silent, driving me back to the hotel. Probably mentally grinning because he succeeded to hurt me, big time.

There's no way back, not even a chance to turn back the time.
From all the people in this big world, why it has to be Dean? Mitchell's cousin
Oh Lord help me..
Being heartbroken is already painful, I don't want another drama.

As easy as the tears coming down from my eyes, I spent the whole night crying under my blanket, managing myself to keep quiet so Wendy wouldn't hear me crying. At least, I don't have to worry about how I will look tomorrow. We're all free so I can wake up late and avoid them as long as I can, so my puffy eyes wouldn't be noticed by anyone. I will cry until I'm exhausted and fall asleep.

------

"Where's Charlie?" I heard Dongwook's voice, he's talking to Wendy while I'm curling under blanket, covering my whole body in fetal position. I'm actually awake but pretending to sleep, my goal today was to avoid them as long as I can.

I checked my phone, still 8 am.

"She's still sleeping and I don't want to disturb her, but I already left the note, she'll know where we going." Wendy talked in low voice, she was so nice and thoughtful.

"Ok then, let's go." I heard the door closed and back to dreamland.

I groaned in annoyance as my sleep ruined by someone shouting and slamming their fist on the door. Half sleep me, laying down and staring blankly at the ceiling..

"Charlieeee, I know you're thereee!" I could hear that voice clearly, but the voice owner still adding it with banging his fist on my door.

"CHAAAR!"

Ughhh, Mitchell! Shouldn't he still sleep now? He has to!

I walked lazily to the door and unlock it, then walk back to my bed. I knew Mitchell would invite myself in as long as he heard me unlocking the door.

"You will like it!" he exclaimed as he followed me. I glanced at digital watch beside my bed, 2 pm. I knew he will take me somewhere to have fun and all the fun stuff that I shouldn't let hem pass.

"Mitchell, I don't want to go anywhere." I reached for my blanket but he pulled it, we were kind of doing blanket tug war.

"You're no fun, but I don't care. I will wait here until you get tired of me." he let go of the blanket, making me lost my balance and my butt kissed the carpet floor, fast and hurt.

"OOPS, SORRY~" he said with no sincerity at all, jerk.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"I know you love me, but anyway..." he crossed his arms on his chest while looking at me in disgust. "Gray is at the lobby, waiting for you." his last statement making my eyes widened.