2. Curious Cat

Dating apps apparently wasn't bad idea at all, after few days chatting through the dating apps, I found that Dean was nice and fun to talk with. We shared basic information of our life, such as where we live, where we work and where we went to college.

It turned out that he's currently in Busan, working as Senior Civil Engineer, there's building project that he has to finish by the end of this year. He also went to same city as me in college, Seoul his home town. He went to Korea University while I went to Yonsei University. How funny that we haven't bumped to each other back then even though we stayed at the same city and I have some friend who studied at Korea University too.

And based on information that I got, within few hours I could get some private information about him such his phone number, his family name, his birthday, how long he studied in college, his address, his dad's name and occupation as Government officer. Obviously I knew all of that information without him knowing.

This what I can summarize from my curiosity and somehow good at detective skill.

Kwon Dean
Seoul, 16 July 1989
Civil Engineering class 2007 of Korea University
Graduated in 2014 (he told he was rebel and caused a lot of trouble when he was in college but seems like he purposely left out what kind of trouble he did)
The second son of Kwon Jung Rok
His family live in one of luxury house in Gangnam (probably because his dad is one of elite politicians)

Please don't get me wrong, but his university gave an easy access to anyone who visit its website as long as we could look up his name, year of enrollment and what major he was in.

And my curiosity led me there, well.. sorry not sorry.

I mean, he's good looking and smart, at least that's what I can conclude after talk with him. It somehow made me feel like teenager having crush on my sunbae. That's why I feel like I need to learn more about him.

Dean : Can I have your number or kakaotalk id? This apps sometimes suck because there’s not enough signal at my site project.

He finally asked after four days talk to me through the apps and I couldn’t be more excited. I had been wondering when he would ask for my number, he seemed kind of shy guy because it usually took one-two days for a guy to make move or asking girl's number.

Maybe he just being thoughtful and careful?

Charlie : Do you want me to give my number or you will give me your number?

Dean : Is there any difference?

Charlie : Nope, I think it’s just the same. 😂

Dean : Hmmm, you seemed often  being asked for your phone number.

Charlie : Not really...

I chuckled then type more sentence before he lost his interest on asking my number.

Charlie : By the way, this my number 011-3796-0203.

Then he no longer seemed online, but just then my kakao talk notification rang, telling that deantrbl has added me as his friend. I grinned at myself then quickly edit his name as Dean.

Dean : Hi there!

I actually smiled like a fool, staring at my phone. I rarely feel this way towards new people, but I didn’t know why everything with Dean bring new experience, so exciting and thrilling at the same time.