5. No, no, no

I stared at my phone dumbfounded.

Really? He had been gone for more than 24 hours, leaving me no clue where he was and he suddenly appeared innocently asking me if he looked good with his new haircut?

Half of me wanted to be upset and scold him for being insensitive but if I could recall who I am again, it's best to not making fuss of it. He was okay and if he didn't, he wouldn't be there, sitting on the chair, proudly taking photo of himself and sending it to me, let alone that he needed my opinion on his new appearance which I found it flattering.

How could I stay mad it this guy?

I couldn't pay attention to whatever Kyunghee said about as I immersed to reply Dean's chat.

Charlie : Did you really need to cut your eyebrow like that?

I suppressed a smile, I won't give him satisfaction to compliment how good looking he is. Instead, I picked on his purposely cut eyebrow, which I didn't want to admit either it strangely looked good on his face.

He probably will still look damn good with bald hair, though.

Dean : Geez, me and my eyebrow get offended.
Dean : Do I look that bad?

Charlie : Ha-ha

"What did he say?" I jolted in surprise when she asked.

She didn't need me to answer at all.

"Your Dean, isn't it?" She gave me smug smile, I hate it.

How I wanted to smack her right away.

"Yes, it's Dean, but not my Dean. Stop it." I rolled my eyes, hoping she would stop teasing me.

"Says the girl who can't stop grinning at her phone, reading whatever he sent." She playfully retorted.

"I'm not!" I quickly defended, too quick for my liking.

"Yeah, yeah~"

Actually, I lied. Something inside my heart growing more excited and intense to Dean as the time passed.

I think it's more than just word : 'like'.

----

Kyunghee won't stop commenting and teasing me until we separated. She just can't stop talking about her theory of possibilities me and Dean being together which made me and my hope getting high.

Correction, uncontrollably high.
And I didn't know how to manage it.

I do care for him, he's sweet when he wants to be  but he could be the most irritating person when he acted like one. He shows me in his own way that he care for me, but Dean has feeling for me is something that I haven't figure it out yet.

I was scared that it was just me, my over thinking and over analyzing habit leading me to an empty hopes.

I didn't want to fly high only for being smashed onto the ground within seconds.

But, maybe I could ask him?

Then again, I'm too coward to find out.
I'm too shy to say, but I hope he stay.
Feeling scared as hell to want him, but here I am.. wanting him anyway.

The voice of my phone buzzed on the top my night stand bed immediately pulling me back from my over-thinking clouds, I took my phone and checked the caller.

My heart skips beat for second when it reads: Dean.

"Hey.."

Stop smiling, stop smiling.