26. An Uninvited Cupid

"Just keep it.." he stopped me when I was about to take off his coat. That was awfully awkward night, I cried in his embrace. Dean just stay there, hugging me even tighter as I cry harder. He patiently waiting for me until I feel better.

"I need reason to see you tomorrow, to take back my coat." he murmured.

Actually it was cold so I just did as he wished and he looked so relieved when I keep his coat on me. Feeling grateful that he chose to be gentleman and considerate this time.

"Does it still hurt?" I finally asked, I have been so curious since ever. Now that I have chance to satisfy my curiosity, I want to know the story behind his bruised lips.

"What?" He looked confused.

I pointed on his lips, "Your--"

He finally got what I'm talking about, "I'm fine, no big deal."

"Was it AJ?" I carefully asked.

"Yeah.." he nodded then I saw the corner of his lips curl up, "I deserve it."

Shouldn't he feel at least upset because of it?

So, Mitchell really did it, but it looks like they already sort it out? They look fine at dinner earlier, I will ask Mitchell tomorrow then.

"But it looks--" Without even realize my finger already reached up the corner of his lips, but he quickly steps back.

"Please don't touch me.." he pleaded.

When I saw the glimpse of guilty and hurt in his eyes, I didn't know why but I feel slightly hurt by his rejection, or maybe my expression told him all? That's why he looked worry that I might misunderstood.

"If you touch me, I don't think you will like what I wanted to do to you.."

I pulled back my hand, awkwardly standing in front of him.

"You will hate me even more.." he mumbled.

----

"Until when you're going to make hole on his head?" Harvey nudged me on the arm, making me look up at him.

"What?" I looked up at this giant younger brother, almost 6 feet tall Harvey.

"You're actually look at Mitchell as if you wanted to kill him with your invisible laser eyes." he said. Mitchell and the others were still on the stage, we're all at the big ten Doodle competition now, waiting for big 5 announcement.

"I'm not."  I disproved.

Well, what Harvey said wasn't one hundred percent false though, for some reasons I wanted to smack Mitchell's head as soon as I saw him today.

1. For not telling me he's dating Jihyo
2. For punching Dean on the face

Why do I have to care for the second one? I need to get back on my sense.

"Something happened between you and that Dean guy, right nunna?" Harvey said while didn't even looking at me, crossing his arms on his chest then waved at Dongwook who smiled at us from the stage.

I wanted to reply, but ended up shutting my mouth before I spill unnecessary words. Sooner or later everyone will notice what's really happening with me but I choose to delay it, the later the better.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, you know I hate gossiping. But come to think of it... it's not gossip, it's fact..." His eyes still fixed on the stage, but his words triggered me.