A Bullet From A Gun

Start from the beginning

Hafu was in the waiting room making calls to Janet, Kimi, Koji, and Ellum. Janet and Kimi had both gotten flights to come down as fast as they could. Koji and Ellum managed to get flights as well, theirs had to be in the morning though. Hafu turned to the two boys. She had tears streaming down her face. Blood was on her hands and clothes. Steve's blood. It obviously made her more distressed. 5up didn't hesitate to hug her. She cried into his shoulder. She then told them who she called.

"Why didn't you call Apollo?" Dk asked.

"I couldn't. It was hard enough telling the others. I couldn't tell him." Hafu replied. Her eyes said it all. Dk nodded and he pulled out his phone and called Apollo.

Apollo had just ended his stream and was getting ready to get dinner and go to bed when his phone rang. He looked at the caller id before answering, confused as hell. Why was Dk calling him? "Hey, Dk. What's going on?"

"There's been an accident." Dk says softly.

"Who got hurt?"

"Steve."

A pang of panic rang through his veins. "What kind of accident?"

"He got shot." Dk said.

Apollo hung up. He tried to get a flight. They had no seats available so he got into his car and he drove as fast as he could legally to Vegas. He didn't make any stops. He couldn't stop. He had to get to Steve. He had to. He made sure to have music on to keep himself awake. He didn't even stop for coffee or an energy drink. He just drove. It took him 19 hours to get there plus the additional half hour to get to the hospital. When he got to the hospital he rushed inside. He was so exhausted his body gave in and he collapsed.

Janet and Kimi had arrived before they were able to go back and see Steve. The doctor finally brought them back to the room where Steve was. The doctor explained how lucky Steve was that nothing vital had been hit and they had called in time. Hafu walked to the unconscious man's bedside and she stroked his hair. Who would shoot him? They knew it was a gunshot wound, the hole in his shirt was a circle. Not to mention the wound in his abdomen. She stared at his face. He was very pale. It made her sick to her stomach thinking about it. Everyone took a seat. They waited for the Brits and Apollo. Hafu honestly hadn't even realized she still had her hands covered in Steve's dried blood until Janet commented on it. She got up and went to wash her hands.

The two Brits eventually arrived and met them at the hospital, they came into the room. They rushed to Steve. The man still hadn't woken up yet. Hafu was still beside him, stroking his hair. The only difference is she had the blood of her hands now. The only thing that had them all confused about was where the hell Apollo was. You would think he would come to see his not official but practically his boyfriend, after learning he has been shot. He should have arrived hours before the Brits did. Did he really not care about Steve as much as he claimed he did? After all the times he and Steve had hooked up and just been in each other's company, he didn't even have the decency to show up? Hafu was actually upset at the tall man. It was so cruel. Steve woke up an hour later. A total of ten hours after he collapsed on Hafu's floor.

"Steve? How are you feeling?" Hafu asked standing up to look down at his face.

Steve's eyes searched the room. His breathing started to pick up as if he didn't understand where he was. Hafu stroked his hair again, shushing him. He looked up at her, his eyes held this vulnerability that they never ever have gotten to see before. He had shown them his vulnerable side but this was different. He was terrified. He looked around the room again and a single word came from his lips. "Apollo?"

Nobody knew what to say. Apollo wasn't here. What were they to do? Steve's eyes started to water. Their hearts all broke as he started to cry. He didn't seem to remember he was shot as he then started to panic about the pain he was obviously in. He looked at Hafu for answers. Hafu frowned and she sighed a bit. "Steve, breathe. It is okay. You were shot but you will be okay."

"Steve, do you remember who shot you?" 5up spoke. His voice startled Steve for a moment. He stared at 5up. He didn't remember getting shot let alone who shot him. He shook his head no. He felt very tired all of a sudden. He let himself drift off to sleep. Nobody tried to stop him either.

"Somebody find out where the fuck Apollo is." Hafu said pissed, she then carefully wiped Steve's cheeks and made sure he was warm under his blanket.

Nobody could get a hold of Apollo, they gave up. They all took turns sleeping and watching Steve. Steve didn't wake up for another ten hours. It had been a long right for the others. He woke up in a panic. He had just been dreaming, flashing back on the man. The very man who shot him. Sky. He had been reliving the times he was beaten and left on the floor crying. He was reliving the words said, the way that he was threatened when he first tried to leave. He got scared, he stayed a while longer. Then he met Cib. Cib got him out. Sky did keep his promise. He came back to kill Steve. He almost succeeded. Steve's eyes scanned the room. Where was Apollo? Did he no longer love him? Did he mean nothing? He just broke down. Everyone was trying to console him, nothing was working.

Apollo woke up in a hospital bed. He was met with a doctor, "We tried to contact your emergency contact, they didn't answer."

"They aren't home. Let me see Steven Suptic. I came here for him." He replied.

"I'm sorry I can't let you do that." The doctor replied and left the room.

Apollo was annoyed. He came down for Steve and he would find him. He waited until the doctors were no longer watching before he left his hospital room to find Steve. He was kind of just roaming the halls. He heard familiar cries, his heart broke. It was Steve. He rushed into the room where Steve was and he wasted no time in holding the man close. He stroked Steve's hair and just held him close. He could feel Steve clinging onto him, he could hear Steve calming down. The doctors had come into the room and just left it alone since Apollo had only collapsed from exhaustion. Apollo moved onto the bed holding Steve close, being mindful of the bandaged wound. He rocked Steve to sleep. Ignoring all of the others until the male was fast asleep in his arms. He explained what happened. When he learned they all had assumed he didn't love Steve he was mad but he couldn't stay mad.

It was a week before Steve could leave. Apollo needed to go home. Steve didn't want him to leave him, so Apollo made an offer. "Just come and stay with me in Texas for a little bit. At least until you can do things on your own." Much to his surprise.

Steve agreed. 

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

A/N: Look I've been inspired by random shit recently so here. Also the actual oneshot itself, not the Notes is 2021 words exactly.