Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅

Zacznij od początku

"Uff kya museebat hai." Sameer muttered grumpily, and both of them went out.

The hamper was given to Prachi to take care of it, and She rolled her eyes in anger for treating her like a servant. Naina touched her mother-in-law's feet, and Anita reminded her - "Ab tum is ghar ki honewali bahu ho beta...humari izzat ab tumhare haathon me hai, toh use sambhal kar rakhna. Theek hai?"

Naina just nodded, not knowing what she actually meant to tell her. Sameer glanced at Divisha, who was greedily eyeing at the stuff placed in the basket. He let out a sigh, and wondered if Naina is also hoggish like her sister-in-law. Everyone bid adieu to the innocent girl with a smile, and Kanisha rushed inside to get the bag of chocolate pastries and brownies she had specially baked for her brother's fiance. She gave it to her lovingly, and Naina thanked her before leaving.

Sameer went down to drop Naina till the main gate, and his heartbeats were expedited when his fiance halted her steps, looked back at him, and said - "It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. Thank You!"

"Anytime...now it's your family as well." He replied to her with a touchy smile.

"Yeah." She exhaled out, and turned back towards her family's car.

"Take care Naina, aur dard zyada ho toh please medicine le lena. I will meet you soon." He said in a soft voice, and She nodded her head in agreement without looking back at him.

Finally Naina sat inside, and the car moved ahead, making him sigh in despair.

Once Sameer was back to his home, his younger sister sang horribly, while munching the packet of lays - "Sajaan ji ghar aaye, Sajaan ji ghar aaye...Apni fiance ko...gate tak chod kar aaye."

"Chup kar tu." He said in peeve, sat down on the opposite sofa, and grabbed the remote to watch nothing in particular.

"Abhi kuch nahi dekhne dungi main...mera favourite show aane wala hai Splitsvilla." Reha jumped on her elder brother to snatch the remote, and He raised his hands to pester her.

"Do naaaaaaaa." She yelled at him in anger, and springed higher to at least get the hold of the remote cover.

"NAHI DUNGA." Sameer said with an evil smile.

"Nahi Donge?" Reha asked him with a dangerous smile.

"Jee Nahi." He replied to her confidently.

"Theek hai fir...abhi jake batati hoon mummy ko kaise excited the aap bhabhi ki taraf se Haan aane ke liye, and also you were curious to get her number. Ok." Reha threatened her elder brother with a tight-lipped smile, and his jaw touched the ground in an instant, and He reluctantly gave her the remote.

"Good Boy." She pinched his cheek, and changed the channels in enthusiasm.

"Ek baat bata. Tujhe Naina ka number mila kaha se?" Sameer asked his detective sister with an apprehensive face.

"You don't know me yet, if you don't know how smart your sister is." Reha replied to him with a proud smile, and blew hair on her hair strand to flow them away, but She failed miserably.

"Band kar tera yeh natak, bata sidhe se kya kiya tune?" He asked her curiously.

"Fine, jab aap dono first meeting ke time private me baat karne gaye the...tab Bhabhi ki jo Bhabhi hai I mean Divisha Bhabhi...unhone kaha tha ki unki boutique me ek se ek collection hai jab Kanisha Di ne shopping ki baat ki thi tab...and She even mentioned the name of their cloth store. Vintage Threads Boutique...bas fir, I searched this name on my social media accounts, aur FaceLook me bhabhi ka page hai apna...wahan unhone apna number and email mention kiya hua tha for contact purpose...wahi se chura kar maine aapko bhej diya. Dekha kitni smart hoon na main." Reha explained to him the struggle She went through for her brother, and Sameer didn't want to praise her intelligence, but her smartness really proved She is unfortunately Beauty With brains.