We walked the stairs but when we got to the top, a girl with brown-blonde hair, light brown eyes and she had a hour-glass shape, and not to mention she's beautiful. She had on a black leather jacket, blue ripped jeans pants, and a pair of combat boots. But as we got closer to her, she looked more and more familiar.

"Wow, nice to show your face here Luna. I thought you were done with me?" Landon spoke causing me to now realize who she is. Luna Monet. Wicked bitch of the west that I hate.

She gave Landon a smirk, folding her arms. "How could I be done with you? Yeah I hated that you did that but I can't stay away from you."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head since no one was here but the three of us. I'm kinda glad that they didn't see me do that either. I knew he lost his virginity to her at the age of 15.

He scratched the back of his head, tensing up at the girl. I arched a brow because I'm pretty sure he wants to be with her. "Luna, you need to go. My parents don't want us near each other and I don't have any tendencies of... us anymore."

She scoffed, "Yeah right Landon stop putting this act on an-"

She paused, seeing that I'm behind Landon and her face turned into a fake smile.

"Wait a minute? Adaleah? Is that you?" She looked over at me as I gave a fake smile. I don't like her so why is she talking to me? Plus I'm not high maintenance. I'm lower class as she use to say.

"Yes your royal highness." I curtsy which caused her to chuckle. I didn't want to but she's a higher class than me so what can I do? I felt a hand grab mine and I stood up. Landon grabbed my hand, for whatever reason.

"Don't curtsy to her Adaleah." I stopped curtsying and stood still wanting an explanation. Why didn't he want me to curtsy towards her?

She gave a smile after that she chuckled shaking her head. "Now I know why. Even as a kid you did the same thing. Don't worry you will come back to me." She spoke after she went walking down the stairs.

I arched a brow and noticed Landon didn't take his hand out of mine. "Landon."

He got out of his daze and I covered my mouth quickly, not noticing I called his name instead of his title name. "I'm sorry your highness I didn't mean-"

"It's okay Adaleah, I told you before you can call me Landon." He took his hand from mine and started walking to his room. I stood outside but he stopped turning around and arching his brow with a chuckle.

"Adaleah you're suppose to come inside. I'm not going to hurt you." He said and I hesitated about coming into his room. He might turn on me and kill me because I didn't say Prince.

He grabbed my hand again pulling me inside and shutting the door. He pulled his hand from mine and started walking into his room. When I looked, I didn't know what to say. His walls were painted gray, his ceiling is really big, his bed is a king size and the bed wore gray sheets and pillow cases.

I noticed that he's not in here and I noticed he must've went to his bathroom to shower and change. I noticed that there's another part of his room which looked like a living room. I didn't go snooping cause that's not me and I'm not getting in trouble.

I stood around still looking at things in his room and noticed soccer trophies on a shelf. Wow I remembered when he hit me in the eye with a soccer ball and everyone made fun of me. I was so mad at Landon for hitting me in the eye but at the same time, it was by accident.