"Bet you picking that shit up though." He teased. Trinity turned around and went to pinch him but he moved away.

Instead, he pinched her. Trinity squealed at the sudden sting, pinching him this time causing him to jump back and start laughing.

"Go on somewhere." He laughed. Trinity shoved him one last time before tossing the hair and leaving the bathroom.

Trinity found her something to wear. It was hot so she could go back to wearing her sundresses and open toe shoes. She loved dresses. That was the one bad thing about the winter time. She couldn't wear her sundresses.

Trinity got dressed in a peach colored sundress and paired it off with a cropped white jean jacket. She wore sandals and put on an anklet. Next was her necklace and the bracelet hoseok had gotten her for Christmas before spraying on some perfume.

Hoseok walked out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed. He watched her as she finished up getting dressed, his legs opened and elbows resting on his knees as he applied pressure on his knuckles to crack them.

Trinity then grabbed her purse and turned around.

"Sooo? How I look?" She sang, doing a twirl to show hoseok her outfit.

He licked over his lips. "You look so beautiful." He said. "Come over here right quick." He said.

Trinity walked over to stand between his legs. She placed her hands on his shoulders and looked down at him as he reached his hands around to cup her ass.

"Are you nervous?" Hoseok asked. Trinity shook her head.

"Not really. I'm sure it'll be fun. The instructors are of course gonna be rough but that's just how it is. I can handle it." She said.

"That's good." Hoseok said.

"What about you? Are you going somewhere today?" Trinity asked hoseok.

"I'm going to get my hair trimmed and I got some work later on today. I might stop by Jimin's shop and hang out. I don't know." Hoseok sighed.

"I'm gonna be missing you all day, baby." He said, looking up at her.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Trinity said softly, cupping his cheeks with her hands and bending down to kiss his forehead.

"I might stop and get us something to eat instead of cooking. I mean I need to make groceries but I feel like I'm gonna be too tired to go." She said.

"That's fine, just get a pizza or something." Hoseok pushed away and stood up from the bed. Trinity knew she would be leaving soon. They needed to say their see you later's and go on about their days.

"I'll see you in a little while." Trinity looked up at him. He nodded and went in to kiss her lips tenderly before slapping her ass and stepping away. Trinity felt like ass gripping or slapping was his love language at this point.

"See you later, princess. I love you." He called out as he walked towards the bathroom.

"I love you too." Trinity watched for a second before leaving the room.

______

Trinity held the white piece of paper in her hand with her schedule on it as her parents walked on either side of her. They followed with the group of people and the tour guide which they had been assigned to during this orientation.