"Let's get out of here then." He smiled and took my hand and pulled us towards the bedroom for us to get ready.

<><>

It took three hours to finish my painting, and it came out better than I had anticipated. Having Noah there just made things better, he made me laugh and helped me when I messed up, he turned out to be a great help. "Who knew you had a gift when it came to painting," I said as I put away my things.

"Thank you. I always got A's in art class." He said making me laugh. "We should get back to the hotel; your heat should be starting up soon." He said turning back to his serious self. He gathered my things and took ahold of my hand before leading us in the direction of his car.

"Noah-." He cut me off before I could continue.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna mate. I know you aren't ready for that." He said as he loaded up the car making sure not to ruin my painting.

"Then what's gonna happen?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm just gonna suppress it." He opens the car door for me and helped me put on my seat belt before walking around getting in the driver seat.

I know I wasn't ready to mate. I felt like our relationship wasn't ready and I want to get on better terms before we mated. The other part of me -my wolf- did want to mate, she had grown tired of waiting and wanted nothing more than to share every part of her with him.

"How will you do that?" I asked after he started the car and pulled off of the rocky road.

"Not many people try to stop their mate's heat, but I do know it helps to keep you cooled down."

"Are you sure we should be in the same room?"

"Of course, I have control over my wolf." He stated with no hesitation.

"Maybe we should just mate, it would make things easier." I shocked myself by saying. I wasn't sure if it was me or my wolf talking.

He momentarily took his eyes off the road I notice that his eyes turned black before turning back to his original color. "It's okay." I also noticed that his hand had been turning white due to his tight grip on the wheel.

"Why not?" I asked. I was kind of offended that he would deny me, even though I wasn't sure if mating was something I actually wanted to do.

"It's not that I don't want to mate. It nothing more than I want then to mate with you. But I know if we do mate I will probably never let you stay."

It made me feel better that he considered me instead of being selfish, I could see the changes he was making for me and for that I appreciated him. It also made me want to mate with him more, but I didn't want to bring it up again in fear of being rejected. "Okay." I turn away from him so he couldn't see me turning red as a tomato. When we got back to the hotel Noah order us both dinner from room service. When we were done eating we turned on a random movie that we watched until we fell asleep.

<><>

I woke up feeling like my body was literally on fire. I clawed at my clothes trying to get them off of me. My shirt was hanging on by a thread and my pajama shorts were already lying on the bedroom floor.

"Ellie," Noah said as he hovered over me. "Are you okay." Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't stop the whimpers from leaving my mouth. He wiped my face leaving a trail of electricity, along with a cooling effect. I let my instinct take over and I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my chest against his naked chest. The heat in me wasn't going away until I got the release I needed.

"Make it go away." I moaned rubbed my hands over his chest.

"I will." He tried to unwrap my arms but I held on tighter and wrapped my bare legs around his waist. He was forced to carry me to the bathroom with him. He turned on the tub filling it up with ice cold water. As the tub filled up I both rub and kissed all over him, his erection pressed onto my thigh.

"Ellie stop." He said trying to keep me still and calm his breathing. His eyes had already turned black letting me know that his wolf was at bay. Licking my lips, I knew exactly what I wanted, for his wolf to ravish me with no mercy.

"No." My wolf growled at him. She didn't want to stop and neither did I, without even doing anything he was making us feel better than ever. He ignored my protest and pulled me into the freezing cold water. I held on to him giving him no other choice but to join me with most of his clothes still intact.

The cold water plus him pressed against me made the heat almost bearable. But still, I needed more. I turn around so that my legs were on either side of him and my core was pressed against his crotch. I begin grinding on him making this sensation in me build up. I had never felt this way and I was determined not to stop.

He groaned and placed his hands on my waist helping me move faster. I placed both of my hands on either side of his face giving him a breathtaking kiss. Sometime in the night when we made it back to the bed, my underwear had fully come off and Noah had gotten to show me just how skilled he was with his hands. The room was filled with both of our moans, and we didn't stop until both of us reached our release and my heat was finally suppressed. I was very thankful that Noah had been here for me and had not tried to take advantage of me even though I was the aggressor in this situation.

At around 4 o'clock in the morning, we had finally fallen asleep.

SoMo: Ride