introduction

Looking over the railing of the abandoned building, you looked at the lights across the river. Being a 28 year old gang leader had definitely taken its effect on you. Though you haven't gone completely crazy yet.

"They're asleep."

You looked back at Draken walking towards you, his dark braid falling behind him. You smiled and nodded, looking back at the lights. "They said they tried to call you."

"My phones in the car, probably dead." He nodded, going beside you and flicking your forehead.

"Ow, why?"

Rubbing the spot, you looked up at him as he smiled. "I'm ready to get this over with, aren't you?"

Nodding, you both walked inside the building. The three men tied to chairs had tears streaming down their faces, screaming for help. Everyone straightened up as they heard your heels clicking. No matter how long you've known each of them, you appreciated the respect they gave you.

Looking over the men, you sighed. "You guys really don't learn, do you?"

"I think we need to take deeper measures."

"I agree with Kazutora."

"Isn't that a first!" Everyone chuckled, agreeing Mitsuya. "You guys never agree on anything."

"Whatever." You patted Chifuyus shoulder, giving him a smile.

"I do agree, we need to take better measures." Pulling a gun out, the three froze, eyes widening at the gun. "Who's head is going back to Bonten in a box?"

Souya went behind one, grabbing and pulling his head back. "I think this one does, Y/N."

Nahoya went behind another one, doing the same. "Nah, this one definitely wants to go!"

"How about we let boss decide." Drakens loud voice made everyone shut up as you kept smiling.

Taking the gun, you pointed at one of the men. He flinched. "Eenie meenie miney mo..."

You moved the gun between the three men, each one flinching when it landed on them. "I choose you."

It landed on the one on the right, who squeezed his eyes shut. "Actually you."

You shot a hole through the one on the lefts head, his head dropping down. The other two screamed behind their tape, terrified at what just happen to their friend.

You looked at the other two men, continuing you game. "Eenie meenie miney moe..."

Everyone was silent as you decided who to shoot. You suddenly stopped, letting the gun fall beside you in your hand. "I choose..."

Smirking, you shot a hole through the one of the rights head, his body making the chair fall backwards. "You."

The one in the middle was left shaking, deciding to stare down at the floor. He wished you would go ahead and kill him, knowing his fate being left with Bonten would be much worse.

You walked towards him, crouching down and pulling the tape off his mouth. A sob left his mouth as soon as you did. "Please kill me!"

You shushed him, patting his head and giving him a smile. Shaking your head, you stood up. "I can't kill you yet." You walked back to your original position, giving the man another smile. "I'm getting a bit tired of these Bonten fuckers. So you're gonna send a message for me."

Chifuyu grabbed his head, pulling it back and opening his mouth. Nahoya grabbed a knife, walking closer to him as he started to shake. "No, no please! Just kill me!"

You looked away as Nahoya cut the man's tongue out, sighing at how loud he was screaming. He was spitting up the blood, letting it freely drool from his mouth. Nahoya put the tongue in a bag and Chifuyu untied the man. He gave the tongue to Draken, who put it in a box with the letter you had written out. You took the box and walked towards the man again, placing it in his lap as blood drooled onto the top. "My men are going to drop you off near your headquarters. You're going to give this to Mikey. Not those fucking brothers, not that damn addict, and definitely not that cheapskate. Mikey. Understand?" He weakly nodded and you smirked. "It was nice knowing you."

Some men grabbed the man, taking him to a car to drive to Bonten headquarters while Brahmans executives all walked out. The men all looked towards each other before Kazutora sighed. "What if this starts a war?"

"I'm not asking for a war. I'm asking to be left alone." You stopped and turned around, looking at all of them with a smirk. "But if a war happens to occur, I hope none of you plan on backing down."

"Ask me that again, I'm disowning you."

"It's a simple question!"

Mikey watched with amusement as listened to his executives. Their meeting had long been over and there wasn't much to be done. He would usually leave and go to his office or bedroom. But he felt like he needed just a little more interaction today.

A knock interrupted the chatter, a guard stepping in with a nervous face. "I'm so sorry to disturb you, but I felt like this was a now priority."

Their faces dropped when Sato, a member of Bonten, stepped into the room. He was covered in blood. His face, his clothes, even the box he was holding. Sanzu looked towards the doorway. "Where's the other two?" Sato shook his head and looked down as Sanzu clenched his jaw. "That bitch."

"Sanzu what the hell did you do?"

"I just wanted some information!" Takeomi shook his head as the Haitanis smirked. "Nobody wants to know how they're about to beat us in popularity? Brahman is too close to becoming number one."

"We weren't worried about about it because it wouldn't happen." Kokonoi sat back in his sat, folding his hands in his lap. "I wouldn't let it."

"What's in the box?"

Everyone shut up as Mikey asked Sato the question. Sato made his way towards Mikey, everyone watching his every move. He sat the box on the table, going back to his original spot as Mikey looked down at the box. Nobody moved, waiting for Mikey to act.

"Boss, that box is filthy. Let me open it for you."

"You touch this box Sanzu, I'll blow your fucking head off."

Sanzu nodded and sat back down, looking over as Mikey began to unfold the box. He looked down into it, widening his eyes at the bag. Gently pulling it out, he laid it on the table. Everyone was shocked to see a tongue in the bag. Kokonoi and Kakucho gagged a little, not being able to take the sight of it. Sanzu, Rindou and Ran just stared at it, not believing your gang went to these lengths. Takeomi looked at the bag before looking back at Sato. "It's yours, isn't it?"

He shamefully nodded, some tears falling as the pain was still there. Mikey took the note out, reading it carefully.

Mikey,

Do me a favor and keep your dogs on a tighter leash. I find someone near my headquarters again, I'll personally bring their dead body back to you. We don't do this to you, we expect the same respect. Hope you enjoy your present.

~Y/N

Placing the letter on the table, Mikey sighed before looking back at the guard. "Get rid of him."

He nodded, pulling Sato out, who didn't dare to struggle. Ran picked up the note, chuckling as he reads over it. "I guess we pushed them a little more than we should have. What will we do now?"

Everyone anticipated Mikey's words, thinking they knew what he would say. "We kill them all."

Though, Mikey couldn't bring himself to say something like that. Because he could never bring himself to hurt you.

"Just leave them alone."