Part 35 (Funeral)

Author POV

Yuta took Lucas to the hospital and he was looking to his lifeless body on the autopsy and the doctor was examining him.

Doctor: "He's body was full of bruises and blood" Yuta clenched his fist.

Doctor: "It looks like they wanted to scary him"

Yuta: "He couldn't even die in peace" The doctor grabbed his stuff as he was done and gave Yuta a bow.

Doctor: "I'm sorry for the loss sir" He takes his leave and at the time your father and you were entering to the room.

Y/N POV

My father and I were standing near to the door and seeing Yuta measurable we were going towards him and we see Lucas body being covered with bruises and he was looking really awful.

I covered my mouth from the shock and my dad pulled me on his arm and I started to cry on his chest.

Mr Woo: "Where is Mr Moon?" Yuta didn't speak for a minute and he cleared his throat.

Yuta: "I killed him.. I killed him and made an explosion on his company" We were both shocked and  we were making an eye contact with him and he had that look like it was "nothing" to him.

Yuta: "Did something happened while I was gone?" He looked away.

Mr Woo: "Your father.. He's really desperate to start the war"

Yuta: "Can we do it after my friend's funeral?"

Mr Woo: "Of course we can" I pushed my father lightly and went to Yuta, my hands were roaming on his back to his shoulder and he turns around to face me.

Y/N: "Everything is gonna be alright Yuta" He's beautiful eyes were sparkling at mine like he wants to cry.

Y/N: "It's not your fault and it never was" He pulled me for a tight hug and I hugged him back. He's face was on my shoulder and I could hear him crying. Poor him.

Mr Nakamoto POV

Mr Nakamoto: "What? He's dead?" I was sitting on my office and my secretary was telling me the news about Mr Moon.

Secretary: "Yes sir, Yuta's friend got killed from knowing our business and Yuta took that as a revenge" I can't believe that, since when did he start to murder people? He got really bold lately.

Mr Nakamoto: "Do you perhaps know, where is my son right now?"

Secretary: "He's staying at Mr Woo's place" What the..

Mr Nakamoto: "What!?"

Secretary: "That's right sir, he accepted their relationship so.." I was hitting my desk and I was standing up angrily and started to yell.

Mr Nakamoto: "How the fuck could he betray me like that!?" I threw everything that was on my desk and everybody started to fear me.

Mr Nakamoto: "That's it! When we will gonna be ready for the war, I want you to kill him" Everybody that was in the office was shocked to hear that but I didn't care.

Mr Nakamoto: "Kill him and make him feel guilty for betraying me like that, I don't fucking care about him anymore!"

Author POV

Two days have been passing and today is Lucas funeral. Of course everybody came for him, his family, his relatives, his close friends and his workers who was working with him.

Lucas mom: "How could you leave me like that? Just why!?" Everybody was getting emotional and everybody was crying for him and he's mother's words.

Lucas mom: "You promised me to buy me a big house and live happily till I die.. What did you do to get me here?" She was a crying mess and Yuta was holding you because you wasn't feeling so well.

As everybody was drinking for Lucas, your friends were helping you out while your father was talking to Yuta.

Mr Woo: "It was never your fault Yuta and you know that" He was sighing.

Yuta: "I can't help it, if I scared him out he wouldn't have known" Yuta looked at his friend's family, drinking non stop from the sadness.

Yuta: "And he would've been safe" He looked at your father and he was giving him a nod.

Mr Woo: "I understand your situation, but we don't have to feel down yet. Your father probably knows what happened and he might start the war in no time"

Y/N's Grandfather: "Then so be it" Both of them turned to the left side and they saw him coming towards them.

Y/N's Grandfather: "I'm really sorry for your loss Yuta" Yuta cleared his throat.

Y/N's Grandfather: "He must've been a really good person" He looked at you for a moment. You was sitting on the table with your friends and they were trying to make you feel a little bit better.

Y/N's Grandfather: "And a really good friend" Yuta looks at you and then he looks back to your grandfather. They both were making an eye contact and Yuta was furious but tried to not show him.

Y/N's Grandfather: "Do you know that your father was working with Mr Moon?" His eyes widened.

Y/N's Grandfather: "He was helping him to get rid of Y/N from your life, but it looks like he had other plans" Yuta scoffed.

Yuta: "You knew that all along, but you didn't do anything?" You saw them talking but you couldn't hear them.

Yuta: "You love your granddaughter, don't you?" He looked at Yuta and he scoffed again.

Yuta: "You don't?"

Y/N's Grandfather: "I do!" Yuta was smirking.

Yuta: "Then why didn't you stop him?"

Y/N's Grandfather: "That's because I wasn't very happy about your relationship"

Yuta: "Then why are you not stopping me now?" Your grandfather was clenching his teeth. He didn't know what to say.

Yuta: "Are you afraid because you might lose the trust on her? Or.. Are you afraid to lose?" Your grandfather raised an eye brow.

Y/N's Grandfather: "I always knew that my granddaughter didn't had a great test on men, but talking to me like that.." Yuta cuts him off.

Yuta: "Relax! You helped my father to kill my own mother" Your grandfather was full of shock but he didn't want to show it. He failed that and Yuta noticed.

Yuta: "Why so surprised? You didn't murder her on the first place"

Y/N's Grandfather: "How?.."

Yuta: "My father must be really stupid for telling me. It looks like I shouldn't have know that" He was going closer to him and whispered something on his ear.

Yuta: "If something will happen to Y/N and it's gonna be your fault. I will not hesitate to destroy you, just like I did with Mr Moon" Yuta was satisfied to look at the old man with the speechless look and he walks away with two guards, going outside.