Y/N's PAST

"Y/N POV"
Mom: "There's your favourite cake dear" She placed my favourite strawberry cake on the table and I excitedly started to eat it.
Y/N: "Thank you mommy it's really delicious~" Both of my parents started to giggle and my mom gave me a kiss on the forehead.
Mom: "Dear, how come your stay at home? Weren't you supposed to be at work?"
Y/N: " Yes dad, weren't you supposed to be at work?" I said that in a teasing way and he was chuckling.
Dad: "Well I just wanted to spend some time with you both but if you want I can go back to my office"
Mom: "Don't! We're happy that your here right Y/N?"
Y/N: "Yes!" We were laughing and enjoying our moment together until we heard a bang on the outside
Y/N: "What was that?"
Dad: "They're coming.. Diana hide Y/N somewhere, now!"
Mom: "Okay let's go dear" She took my hand and took me to my room. She kneeled down to see me with her terrifying look and kissed my forehead
Mom: "Y/N do what I'll say okay? We're gonna play hide and seek and I want you to hide in the closet. You're gonna stay there until your dad will find you"
Y/N: "But what if he will not find me?" Even though I was only 10 years old and didn't know what was going. I was really terrified and scared.
Mom: "He will just stay there and don't make a sound okay?"
Y/N: "Okay mom"
I get in the closet and she helps me to close the door
Y/N: "Mom, I love you"
Mom: "I love you too baby"
I hear her going to the downstairs and I hear gunshots and people screaming with the pain. I was covering my ears because I was really scared and I was sobbing and crying quietly.
20 minutes have passed and I see someone opening the closet. It's dad!
Dad: "There you are!" He picks me up on his arms and I hug him really tight.
Y/N: "Dad, where's mom?" He looked at me and he looked really sad. I didn't know why until he said this.
Dad: "I'm so sorry Y/N, you're mother.. She's gone.." I knew what it meant. It means that she's in heaven and she'll never come back. I started to cry and scream because I didn't wanna believe it and my father was trying to calm me down even though he wasn't fine from everything that happened
Dad: "Shh it's okay, we'll get through this together. I promise everything is gonna be alright"