Part 34 (Friend)

Author POV

Yuta was really devastated from that call but your father was really shocked, like he didn't expect it.

Mr Woo: "Was that Mr Moon?" You looked at your father and give him a nod.

Y/N: "He knew our relationship immediately because he was spying on me"

Mr Woo: "What!?" His eyes widened and he was speechless.

Mr Woo: "For what? Why did he do that?"

Y/N: "I don't know the reason but I'm pretty sure he wants us to take it a break, it was probably a trap"

Yuta: "Trap or not we have to save Lucas"

Mr Woo: "Yuta that's really dangerous" Yuta and your father were making an eye contact.

Mr Woo: "Your friend's life was on the line ever since he started to discover about it"

Yuta: "And it was my fault to let him know about it" Everybody was silent about the situation and Yuta broke it and he was looking away.

Yuta: "I'm gonna go and save him" He looks down and you two were looking at him.

Yuta: "I don't care what will happen to me, all I care about is my friend's life" He stands up and he looked at everyone while everybody was staring at him.

Yuta: "I don't want another innocent person's life to be taken again" You stand up and you two were making an eye contact.

Y/N: "Then I'll go with you" He comes closer to you and grabs your shoulders.

Yuta: "I don't want you to get hurt Y/N, I think I have said that many times" You knew what it meant, but still you wanted to help him.

Y/N: "But.." He ignores you and looks at your father.

Yuta: "Father, can two guards come with me?"

Mr Woo: "Of course they can" He was about to leave but you stopped him by grabbing his hand.

Y/N: "Promise me that you will be fine" He turns around to face you and grabs both of your cheeks.

Yuta: "I promise" He gives you a smile and kisses your forehead and take his leave.

Mr Woo: "Now I see why you fell in love with him" You looked at your dad and he kept talking.

Mr Woo: "He reminds me of me when I was in your youth, I treated your mother just like that" You smiled and you both started to giggle.

Yuta POV

That man will pay for what he did to Lucas, on the call he sounded really panicking and scared. He probably cried a lot because of the fear, I'll never forget that moment. It's a nightmare, to get that kind of call. Two men were walking with me on his office and I was in between them. Two of his guards were standing near to the door and I gave a glare to one of them.

Yuta: "Open the door" They were staring at each other for a second and then they finally opened the door. I saw Lucas staring at me and he looked really awful, he was sitting on the chair, his hands were tied up with the rope and he's mouth was covered with a tape so he couldn't make a voice.

He looks beaten, I see many bruises from his hands and blood on his hands, I looked at Mr Moon and he looked really satisfied to see me like that.

Mr Moon: "I expected you to come with Y/N"

Yuta: "Leave him alone he's innocent" He chuckles and I clenched my fist.

Mr Moon: "How can he be so innocent, when he knows it?"

Yuta: "That.. That was an accident"

Mr Moon: "But it happens for a reason, just like death. It can happen by an accident"

Yuta: "Tell me, what do you want exactly from me?" He smirked, ohh how much I want to break his face right now.

Mr Moon: "You know, I always despised you Yuta. I always hated you for being with Y/N. At first, I wanted you guys to break up so she can be with my son. But it looks like it's not gonna happen" He grabs his gun from the table and points it to Lucas.

Mr Moon: "So how about we will make a little drama?" Kai uncovers Lucas mouth and he was shaking.

Lucas: "Yuta, please save me"

Yuta: "Guards!" My men were pointing their gun to Mr Moon and Kai with his two men were pointing to us.

Mr Moon: "Looks really interesting" He smiles and that makes me feel really pissed.

Yuta: "Stop this!"

Mr Moon: "Or what?" I didn't know what to say, everybody were silent until he pulled the trigger and shot on Lucas head.

I see his dead body with open eyes and I kneel down on my knees and feeling like my legs were getting weak, that prick was laughing out loud but I was feeling like I couldn't hear him.

Mr Moon: "What are you gonna do now Yuta?" Kai was shocked as well and I stood up and stare back to Mr Moon.

Mr Moon: "It's pointless to fight, don't you think?" I quickly grab my gun from the pocket and pulled the trigger, the bullet went to his chest and his guards dropped everything to help him. But it was already too late as his pulse stopped and then they looked at me.

Yuta: "From now on, every one of you are gonna work for me. And when I say that you are working for me that means it, do you all understand?" I was getting mad, like really mad and that made them feel really scared.

"Yes sir" Everybody agreed as they're scared for their lives and one of my men took my friend's body and we got out of there.

As we got out of the company, my men were making sure if everybody got out from that shitty place.

Yuta: "Are everybody here?"

"Yes sir" One of my men said, I give him a nod.

Yuta: "Turn it on" There was a huge explosion and the company was crushed completely. Most of the people was shocked from that happening but I didn't care, this place should've been exploded a long time ago. With his lifeless body of course.

Yuta: "Let's go back to Mr Woo" I looked at Lucas being held on one of the guards and I sighed.

Yuta: "We are gonna be responsible for his funeral"