Part 20 (Their plan)

1 Month Later

Author POV
It's been one month and nothing was bothering you both ever since those incidents, which it was really odd but you both decided to ignore it and enjoy your moment while you can. At this time, you was brushing your hair to get ready for school and put some perfume on.

You look like this

You stand up from the chair to check yourself on the mirror and you liked the way you look, you grab the purse that was laying on the bed and get out of the room

You stand up from the chair to check yourself on the mirror and you liked the way you look, you grab the purse that was laying on the bed and get out of the room. As you head to the downstairs and go to the kitchen, you see your father sitting on the counter, drinking his coffee and looking something on his laptop while Yuri was washing the dishes.
Y/N: "Good morning everyone!" They both turned to look at you and they were flashing a smile.
Yuri: "Good morning ma'am" She turned back to wash the dishes.
Dad: "Good morning dear" You go towards to your dead and kiss his cheek.
Y/N: "Yuri can you make me a coffee?" She says yes and you sit next to your father.
Y/N: "What are you doing dad?" He notices you looking on his laptop and he lets you more space.
Dad: "Just working, I see you look really bright today" You giggled.
Y/N: "Yeah I'm gonna hangout with the girls after school and I'm really excited" You lied. The truth is, your going on a date with Yuta and he got plans for you both.
Dad: "It's good that you will go out with your friends" Yuri gives you the coffee and you immediately stand up from the seat.
Y/N: "Thank you Yuri, I'm leaving dad. Love you" You give him a hug and that made him chuckle.
Dad: "Love you too dear"

Your driver took you to the school and you thanked him before he was driving off, you didn't notice but Kai and his friends noticed you and they were checking you out.
Sehun: "Is that the girl? Y/N Woo?" Kai smacked his head and he was groaning from the pain.
Kai: "Don't be so obvious, Yuta might find out"
Sehun: "Nakamoto? What's his business here?"
Kai: "I don't know, but the boss said that these two might be working together and our task is to not let that go"
Sehun: "Together? Shouldn't they hate each other?" Kai sighed.
Kai: "Yeah it makes me mad that they don't" Sehun chuckled and Kai glared at him.
Kai: "What's so funny?"
Sehun: "I'm sorry but.." He tried to not laugh but that made Kai more irritated.
Kai: "What?"
Sehun: "You like Y/N don't you?" He looked down from the embarrassment and Sehun pulled a smirk on his face.
Sehun: "Jealousy is not healthy my guy"
Kai: "So what? I'm working one of the greatest businessman and he's working with her father" They both were making an eye contact.
Kai: "I can make her mine with no problem"

Y/N POV
The girls and I were talking on the class before the teacher would come in and we were talking about the after school.
Y/N: "If I won't come home, tell him that I'm staying at Joy's house"
Yeji: "What if he wants a photo for the proof?"
Joy: "I can send him an old photo, he won't recognise" I give her a nod.
Tzuyu: "Omg it must be so exciting for you. This is must be a first time for you"
Y/N: "Yeah, nobody ever took me on a date with their plans" At that time, Yuta was coming in and we exchanged looks. He winks at me and goes to take a seat with his friends.
Joy: "Omg the way he looks at you is so cute, he IS the one for you girl"
Y/N: "I know" I looked down and sighed.
Y/N: "But how will dad react to this?" Yeji was rubbing my back and I turned to look at her.
Yeji: "Everything will be alright, don't think about that. Think about him and you having the best moments together" I give her a nod and she gives me a hug. Seriously, if it wasn't my friends I don't know what I would've done without them.

After the school was dismissed, Yuta and I were saying our goodbyes to our friends and we see how the other students were walking home.
Yuta: "Are you ready to go?" I looked at him and give him a nod.
Yuta: "Then let's get into it" He opens the car door for me and I gladly take a seat, he takes a seat as well and we both were taking the seatbelts on.
Y/N: "Where are we going?"
Yuta: "First, we will get something to eat and watch some movie on the cinema. But after all of that, it's gonna be a surprise"
Y/N: "You better not kill me" He giggles and that made me smile widely.
Yuta: "That's not on my list darling" He grabs my chin to make me look at him and he was looking deep in my eyes.
Yuta: "I love you so much Y/N and I don't want you to think that I'm capable of doing that. Especially with you"
Y/N: "I love you too Yuta and I trust you" He kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back. After the kiss, he touched his forehead with mine.
Yuta: "Your the best woman in the world, I'm really lucky to have you" I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.
Y/N: "Can we start now? I'm starving" He chuckles and before he starts driving he gives me a kiss on the forehead.
Yuta: "Sure we will go to the restaurant"
Y/N: "Yay!"

Kai POV
I was going to my boss's office and I see him glaring at me, I give him a bow before speaking.
Kai: "Sir, where can I start the plan?"
Moon: "I want you to start it when you'll gonna be alone with her"
Kai: "Okay sir" He looks at his secretary that was standing right next to me.
Moon: "Where is she right now?"
Secretary: "She's on a date with Mr Nakamoto sir" I clenched my fist when I heard that.
Moon: "Ahh young love, I would love to see them crumble together when they'll find out that they can't be together"
Kai: "If they will ever break up, what are you gonna do?" He raised an eye brow.
Moon: "That's a very good question, I'm sure my son would love to get Y/N once she'll be single. They will be a great match" That's a bullshit.
Moon: "Don't you think the same, Kai?" I cleared my throat.
Kai: "Yes sir"